Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #520: Deal with Satan

AskSatanOperator said:
Is it possible to bring someone back to life by making a deal with Satan? If yes, what would the sacrifices involve?

Even if we make a "deal with Satan" as you say to it, we cannot bring the deceased back to life.

This is only achieved after hard working on the life-times Magnum Opus.

Work in order to achieve the greatest spiritual evolution in your life.

You can search the forums and read HP Hooded Cobra's post related to the Levels of the Magnum Opus.

AskSatanOperator said:
Is it possible to bring someone back to life by making a deal with Satan? If yes, what would the sacrifices involve?

Satan can heal someone close to death, he can save life. Satan can help one reincarnate in the next lifetime.

Bringing one back to life after death is something i know not about. The Gods and ancient advanced beings can Move souls and consciousness from body to body.

Seling your soul and such is just enemy ignorance and lies. Agreements and promises can be made just as people in normal relationships do on earth. Blood sacrifices is a no for this path, but sacrifices such as offering your energy and Time and services is something that can be offered.

AskSatanOperator said:

This actually can be done with a specific Demon named Fructissiere but it doesn't work like you would think and is only temporary. Anubis, Murmur and Bifrons can help the souls of the dead appear to you and ask questions.

The only 'quick' solution for your problem is that you need to ask a Demon to reincarnate the person dear to your heart and then work on Magnum Opus yourself. If you've placed them under the Gods protection you can find their reincarnated self.

At least do FRTRs for the Gods and give the Gods involved with your request energy (such as vibrations of SATANAS) every day to show you trust them, that is the only real sacrifice necessary.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back