Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #516: Benzodiazepines and OCD

AskSatanOperator

I have benzo induced OCD, no matter what I try my irrational intrusive thoughts dont leave me alone when I wake up until I sleep again, it's so painful. What can I do?

Cleaning and protection, that is your answer!
Alongside Void and Hatha Yoga.

DRUGS ARE BAD

CHANGE IS POSSIBLE

V-The-Hierophant.jpg

Stability of Mind
How To Always Stay Positive As a Spiritual Satanist
Introspective Meditation: Increasing Conscious Awareness
Void Meditation
Flame Meditation
Re: Is meditation on the candle flame safe? - NakedPluto
Re: Visualization - NakedPluto
Alternate Nostril Breathing

Everything Yoga
The Enemy Corruption in Kundalini Yoga
Kundalini
Concerning the False Spiritual Teachings of Yoga
False Teachings of Modern Yoga
Concerning Kundalini Yoga
Information about Serpent Yoga
Basic Yoga Changes Gene Expression
Resources
Kundalini & Hatha Yoga Routine

Why should I do Yoga?!
The Deeper Meaning behind "Hatha" Yoga

Read this book!
Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
Essential reading for any Dedicated SS. As recommended by HP. Hoodedcobra666

AskSatanOperator said:
I have benzo induced OCD, no matter what I try my irrational intrusive thoughts dont leave me alone when I wake up until I sleep again, it's so painful. What can I do?

I understand you, I went through it and I know how painful it is.
We are all different and what worked for me may not work for you and vice versa, it took me a few months to get rid of it, sometimes I still have some, but it's not something compared to before and I know how to ignore them well.

- Cleansing and protecting the aura is very important here
I tried hypinosis for another issue and noticed a big difference, it can work too, but it requires relaxation and a calm mind, which doesn't happen when there are intrusive thoughts.
-Empowering aura https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Empowering_Meditation.html
requires trance too, but you can try that when you are better.
- Always have your energy "charged", don't get low vril. Yoga, breathing etc. helps to recharge
- Void meditation is also essential here, it can be difficult at first, but with practice you get there.

Other meditations like flame meditation help concentration and can be a good meditation.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Flame_Meditation.html

You can try everything in your power, affirmations, works...etc.
BUT DON'T OVERLOAD YOURSELF. Try to find what is best for you and set your meditation schedule based on your daily routine.
You can also try painting, drawing, socializing with your family and friends, various possibilities to relax and let all those thoughts go. Too much time on the internet also causes this, so disconnect a little.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back