Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #511: Why glory the Gods and ritual for the Gods?

AskSatanOperator

Satanism is about self empowerment and independence. We follow the higher beings as our leaders because they have been before us, evolved and have a higher understanding that can guide us.

Why then would we have to do rituals empowering them while we need to be empowered? I yet still evolving needs more empowering rituals than the higher being Baal. Why do i need to do a ritual empowering him? He is already way powerful.. My energy will do so little.

Shouldn't we focus these rituals on ourselves and empower ourselves.

AskSatanOperator said:
Satanism is about self empowerment and independence. We follow the higher beings as our leaders because they have been before us, evolved and have a higher understanding that can guide us.

Why then would we have to do rituals empowering them while we need to be empowered? I yet still evolving needs more empowering rituals than the higher being Baal. Why do i need to do a ritual empowering him? He is already way powerful.. My energy will do so little.

You already answered your question within the first part of your message, when you say how the Gods can guide us. If we want to them to help us better, as well as better influence our world, then we need to help them do so.

They do not have infinite energy, especially not within Earth. Yet we are here and can directly influence the spiritual situation in their favor. We can amplify the power of the Gods within Earth and benefit from their blessings.

Similar to the RTR's, these rituals also connect the Gods to us, which does empower our soul as well. There is a high degree of mutual benefit from these rituals, so you should definitely do them.

Imagine being completely blocked off from your leaders who have the solutions to your problems. It would definitely be in your favor to do everything you can to get them close to you.

Lastly, we have to do things for ourselves, that is why we cannot just have the Gods do everything for us, regardless of the context. The Gods cannot be the only ones trying to establish a presence on earth; this must be a group effort.

AskSatanOperator said:

The rituals tie in the Gods' energy to us and help us to act in directly cleansing the Earth. The planet has been strongly cursed with a grid created by the enemy that prevents direct contact and until recently the Gods were bound in Earthly terms. It's like asking why did HPS Maxine have to free them?

It's a reciprocal relationship regardless of how powerful one is. Among humans, you still DO things for your leader to establish a relationship of trust and good will. Why would it be any different for the Gods?

If you give the Gods energy every day they will also assist you in turn in manifest ways. A lot of people show up to the JoS demanding a Demon's attention when they haven't done anything for them whatsoever.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back