Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #505: Vibration issues

AskSatanOperator

We all know that vibrations are essential to progress as a SS. Unfortunately my throat starts acting up easily whenever I dedicate a major part of the day to meditation which often includes many repetitions of vibrating words/mantras/runes.

On regular days it's not too bad, but it gets the worst during RTR schedules, it's nearly 2 PM as I'm writing this and my throat already feels out of commission for the rest of the day. Today so far I've done: FRTR + Tetra + SJSP, vibrated SATANAMA into my chakras a few times, done a Solar Plexus chakra meditation which included 50 vibrations of RAUM and the Beelzebul's Ritual.

I didn't do those all at once and had considerable breaks between them. My point is to ask if any other Satanists are dealing with this pain and if maybe do you have any methods for dealing with it.

You need to slowly build up the repetitions so that your vocal cords get used to the increased workload.

To be able to complete everything that you need to complete for the day, you might want to try to cut the number of repetitions, for now. Then, slowly increasing the amount over time you can reach a higher amount safely, without straining yourself.

In addition to the helpful replies you've gotten here, Aside from spiritual workings to protect your throat and throat chakra I will add some suggestions for good throat health.

I'm a musician, I've been a singer most of my life so whenever my throat is giving me issues Lemon and ginger with honey should soothe your throat and keep issues at bay. Mix it with your favorite tea or hot beverage and drink it hot. Make sure you're breathing through your diaphragm/belly when you do your vibrations. Don't just chest breathe because it puts unnecessary stress on the vocal cords.

If you have deep set phlegm in the back of the throat try gargling with warm salt water and then rince. If your issue is a dry throat then in addition to the lemon honey and ginger you should try drinking slippery elm tea. It soothes and coats the throat protecting it from further irritation.

Hope this helps!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back