Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #504: Best way to clean the chakras ?

AskSatanOperator

Hello,

I’m now able to « connect » with my chakras, to feel their different energy. I’m under the impression that I can put most of my consciousness in one of them when I meditate. I don’t know if I can explain it very well.
The question is the following : when I’m vibrating Surya, is it better to « connect » at the same time with the chakra I’m cleaning ? Or just imagine a light in the area of the chakra ?

Always tune into the Aura and Chakras when cleaning them.
If you can, you should.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
One should clean one's aura daily. This is done by visualizing a brilliant white light like the Sun sweeping from the top of one's head to one's feet.

What happens with this is after a cleaning, more spiritual dirt, so-called "karma" and so forth come to the surface from present and past lives. This is why it's so important to stay on top of cleaning our auras on a daily basis, as this spiritual dirt will not get a chance to manifest into reality. It can take anywhere from one to several days for what is on the aura to manifest into reality; an event in one's life.

Cleaning the aura can take between one and two years of consistent daily cleanings. Positive affirmations should be stated 3 times or so following the cleaning, such as "I am always safe, secure and protected in every way and at all times.

When stating affirmations like the one above, it is important to feel your aura and soul. Tune into feeling your aura and soul and focus while reciting the affirmations.

After your aura becomes clean, then it's time to work on one chakra at a time, cleaning it with the light scanning from the wide part to the tapered tip. This can be done anywhere from 5 to 25 or more times.

Only work on one chakra at a time until it is clean, then go onto another. Don't work on more than one. This must be done daily in order to prevent more astral dirt which surfaces from getting a foothold in reality.

You will more than likely see all kinds of nasties coming off your aura and chakras. Chains are bindings and obstacles for one.

Sermon 17/November/2018
VoiceofEnki said:
For me, the best way to visualize light cleaning the chakra's, is to have the light "scan" the chakra, from the wide side to the tapered tip.

As the light scans downwards, I visualize the light pushing down any dirt or negative energy. Where the light passes the chakra shines bright vibrant white gold.

The dirt is then removed from the chakra by pushing it out of the chakra, like liquid dripping or streaming from a stalactite, or if it takes on a different appearance (like chains or nails or other weight things), I visualize these being pushed out of the tip of the chakra as well by the light.

After it is all pushed out, I visualize the chakra shining bright white gold like the sun and I spin it like a vortex (imagine either a pyramid shaped pylon spinning, or a vortex such as when you stir a cup of tea very quickly).

To remove the dirt and other crap pushed out, send it out of your body and soul, pile it up somewhere away from you in a ball, and shoot that ball of somewhere into the abyss of space till it is completely gone.

I then affirm as I send the crap away, "All the packed dirt, spiritual dross, curses and other filth cleaned from my chakra is send away, reduced to nothingness and returned to the senders".

Then I visualize it disappearing into the void of space, or breaking up in multiple pieces and flying away to be returned to the jews (can do both).

For chakra's like the Root and Sacral, you can flip them pointing down while you clean them as I find it easier to push the dirt down than to push it out the top.

After scanning with the light, flip them back into the proper alignment and spin them like upside down vortices or pyramids what ever feels best to you.

Feel free to ask any clarification if you still have difficulty or questions.

Hail Satan!

Re: Aura cleaning
NakedPluto said:
As for a very directed and powerful cleaning I do this in this way:

Aura cleaning:

Any solar mantra or rune (during vibration you should actively clean with light), with the affirmation:

6x " This energy and light cleans and eliminates all negative energies, negative thought forms, negative karma and curses from my aura or that connected to it.

My aura is completely open, cleansed, healthy, harmonious and free from any obstacles, permanently empowered, all in positive ways energetically and manifested"

Then for chakras, swap "my aura" with "x chakra".

Afterwards do also a Returning Curses part I.

Re: Ceremonial magick; Cleanse and Return.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back