Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #503: Illuminati stuff

AskSatanOperator

Ok so I read on here the Celebrities posing as Illuminati saying the sold their souls to Satan for fame and fortune was really the Jews pulling the strings but how does that make sense. If the celebrities are promoting Satan claiming that they sold their souls for riches and fame, who do you think the whole rest of the world would try to sell their souls to SATAN. WHAT HUMAN WOULD NOT WANT FAME AND FORTUNE. So if the Jews run Hollywood why the fuck would the promote Satan it makes zero sense!! Who are these celebrities getting this power from and how and why if it’s the enemy give Satan props for something AWESOME LIKE THAT who gives a fuck about the next life in torment I would be a king in this life. PLEASE EXPLAIN.

You can't sell your Soul. It is yours, and yours alone.
Those celebrities "sell" their souls to the Jews for short-lived monetary gain.
The Jews have them perform unspeakable acts, to blackmail them. Speak, and your ruined.
If all anyone had to do was "sell" their Souls for "this" and "that", billions would follow.
That is not how the world works. Nothing of true value is free, everything comes at a price.
Except the Knowledge within the JoS Ministries.

Further reading,
Father Satan
A Secret About Satan's Name : Satan Is God
SATAN IS GOD
Xian Illuminati
Exposing the "Satanic Illuminati" BULLSHIT
Exposing The Illuminati

AskSatanOperator said:
If the celebrities are promoting Satan claiming that they sold their souls for riches and fame, who do you think the whole rest of the world would try to sell their souls to SATAN.

They are promoting the enemy version of Satan, the enemy lies about Satan. They make our Glorious God and Creator look like a scary monster who steals souls when this is not true. So, they turn people away from Satan indirectly. If you don't think this is true, then find a celebrity who says Satan is a positive being and post it here Budtron (I know it's you who asked this). Obviously nobody, because if they did, the jews would ruin their lives. The jews would never let anyone say that Satan is a positive being.

AskSatanOperator said:
Who are these celebrities getting this power from and how and why if it’s the enemy give Satan props for something AWESOME LIKE THAT who gives a fuck about the next life in torment I would be a king in this life.

They got their power because they kissed jews' asses. They are mentioning the name "Satan" because shocking the public sells. This isn't really rocket science. If they really wanted to promote Satan, they would show him as the positive being he really is.

This isn't "awesome" because Satan wants you to progress spiritually and empower your soul. Satanism is a spiritual religion first and foremost, and it's all about transforming and perfecting your soul. If you sold it it wouldn't make sense. And contrary to what you might think, he doesn't give you instant money or power. No being can do that. Satan looks down upon lazy people who want money without work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back