Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #498: Hatha Yoga routine for a weaker heart?

AskSatanOperator

As the title says, is there anything for that?

Or should I work to get a stronger heart first? If yes, any reccomended exercises?

Also, perhaps, should I lower the duration of the asanas? Or replace the inversions? For the second one, if yes, with what should they be replaced?

Any answer is welcome. Thank you!

Talking about the heart organ, I presume? And not the heart chakra.

Don't do asanas that can strain the heart. The Warriors, for example. As for strengthening the physical heart, this info is easily found online, and you can consult a yoga instructor who will find you resources. The program I made for yoga asanas is for the heart chakra, and can help with the heart organ but proceed with caution. Avoid the inverted asana, replace with waterfall aka legs up the wall. Link in my sig to my yoga posts, read the one on "Important Inversions" to see the one for waterfall.

To strengthen your heart, look into hawthorn herb, taken as a tea or otherwise. Also rose quartz. Program them specifically to heal and strengthen your heart.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back