Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #493: Would it be ok to attack an SS if they're wronging and bringing trouble to you and your friends?

AskSatanOperator

I'm saying this because this is actually a person that I was close with in the past and I told them as much as I knew about the truth and what is going on in this world. I even got him to the point of dedicating and he seemed to be doing alright for a bit after that, he even said that all of his anxiety from before was gone.

A few other things happened between us and then months later he comes and asks me to buy him one of the vr headsets that costs about 1000 in my country's currency, which is a lot of money.

He is now going around and telling people of the conversation we had about it and trying to cause me trouble in doing so.

On top of this, he has proven not to take any other steps in advancing himself and does not even consider getting a job help himself in that area.

I'm thinking about putting an aura of repulsion around him to others to get him out of the group that I'm in and to distance him as much as possible.

Should I go ahead and take this into my own hands or should I ask one of the Gods on what to do and let them take action on it? Although I am not that spiritually powerful yet so I'm not sure if I will be able to talk with them very well.

An aura of repulsion isn't really an attack, but if they are revealing your identity and beliefs to others that is dangerous. When other SS are involved it's always a complex situation, best thing to do is to notify Baalzebul of the situation and be open afterwards, as he deals with matters of infighting.

Separate yourself from this parasite and I'd also advise you to stay away from that group. If he tries anything the Gods will destroy him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back