Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #492: Dream after I did Abrasax's ritual during the first schedule

AskSatanOperator

When I did this ritual when it was released, I had this weird dream.

I was visiting my "family" in Hell/Underworld. There were some factions trying to annihilate my clan and I wasn't able to convince them to be reasonable. So they deployed the "King's" troops against us.

After I eliminated about 80% of them with bow and arrows, as well as blades when they would get too close, they retreat and the called a council/meeting of all the clans. The King wasn't there. Somehow, though, I felt the King's approval for my actions.

Another weird thing is that I was the only one in my clan doing any of the fighting.

That was the gist of it. The way I interpreted is related to my personal circumstances. I think it's supposed to be about some issues at the level of my lower chakras in my life, and I think I am supposed to overcome it. Nothing new. Obviously the interpretation could be wrong.

What do you guys think about it?

AskSatanOperator said:

I was visiting my "family" in Hell/Underworld. There were some factions trying to annihilate my clan and I wasn't able to convince them to be reasonable. So they deployed the "King's" troops against us.

After I eliminated about 80% of them with bow and arrows, as well as blades when they would get too close, they retreat and the called a council/meeting of all the clans. The King wasn't there. Somehow, though, I felt the King's approval for my actions.

Another weird thing is that I was the only one in my clan doing any of the fighting.

That was the gist of it. The way I interpreted is related to my personal circumstances. I think it's supposed to be about some issues at the level of my lower chakras in my life, and I think I am supposed to overcome it. Nothing new. Obviously the interpretation could be wrong.

First of all, it is very good that you did the ritual of Abrasax.

But, the thing is, that you need to understand that when you have dreamt of visiting your family in the underworld / Hell, you were actually doing an astral projection, unknowingly, or maybe Abrasax wants to send you a message that after doing the ritual your family members will be fine :)

AskSatanOperator said:

Maybe it was just a dream.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back