Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #489: Higher consciousness and the physical

AskSatanOperator

When I raise my vibration through meditations like the merkaba, full chakra meditation, twin serpent and others, I feel completely detached and disconnected from the physical reality, except for diminished 5 senses. Many things and experiences are as described on the websites. But I don't understand if it's worth grounding myself by invoking the earth element or through other practices when I feel like this, or if I should just wait for my vibration to naturally drop back to a level where a connection with my physical surroundings is there again.

Sometimes I feel this when I have to raise my energies while I'm walking or on public transportation, which then causes me to walk more slowly and for my reflexes to 'lag'. What are your suggestions in dealing with this? I like feeling the energy buzz as often and as amplified as possible, but I also want to be able to act normally in the material. Is it even worth it to let earth-practices drop my vibration?

It seems that your body/soul cannot handle the intensity of the energies, if this leads to problems you have to discharge the excess energies until your body/soul can handle such an increase.

If this results in abnormal effects for you, which may put you in "danger" such as diminished senses or whatever, and better take action.

AskSatanOperator said:
But I don't understand if it's worth grounding myself by invoking the earth element or through other practices when I feel like this, or if I should just wait for my vibration to naturally drop back to a level where a connection with my physical surroundings is there again.

There is no need to wait for this. What you describe definitely sounds like you are ungrounded. I am not sure if you are doing all of these activities at once, but try to back off.

Instead, do hatha yoga as a means for both empowerment and balance. I would also consider a working to strengthen your base chakra or ability to stay grounded. You can use Nauthiz for this or the ether element. Earth would work as well, but sometimes raw earth can make one feel tired. You would have to test this.

However, don't wait! You are supposed to always be grounded. Grounding does not hurt your power and strength, but it increases it.

Practice empowering and cleaning your base and feet chakras, then sensing through them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back