Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #484: Should I curse my father?

AskSatanOperator

My father verbally and physically abused me as child and now I want revenge. I want him to pay for all the pain and dysfunction he has caused me. Should I place a curse on him?

AskSatanOperator said:
My father verbally and physically abused me as child and now I want revenge. I want him to pay for all the pain and dysfunction he has caused me. Should I place a curse on him?

It depends as normally cursed are applied in very extreme situations.

You can banish him from your aura:

Detach unwanted people and entities from your Aura]

Do not waste unnecessary time and energies trying to curse him.
You got a lot of things that you can do with that energy such as empowering your Chakras, for example.

AskSatanOperator said:

Look at the situation carefully before you decide. If the situation is indeed as serious as you describe, then yes feel free to curse him if he has caused you great harm.

I mention this because I have a very complicated relationship withn my father. Sometimes these situations are not as clear cut as they appear, and require a bit of time to make a decison on what should be done to seek vegence, for the wrongs that have been commited.

Weigh this carefully as cursing can take alot of energy. You could even bind him and it would be effective. It depends on the situation, as you know the severity of it better than us.

If the pain is too much to bare and is preventing you from advancing, then there is a destruction ritual: doing this will feel like a cathartic. You might want to do this regularly if the trauma is really deep. You don't have to use a poppet. Remember to always clean your aura & chakras after such working.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Destruction.html

Tiwaz is the best rune to drive justice in a given situation. This could make him attempt to correct his mistakes, or otherwise it may punish him if that is not an available manifestation.

Just remember that you will need to heal yourself as well. Achieving justice and halting any pain from your dad is just one step of the healing, but not all of it.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=417241 time=1674949094 user_id=21286]
Tiwaz is the best rune to drive justice in a given situation. This could make him attempt to correct his mistakes, or otherwise it may punish him if that is not an available manifestation.

Just remember that you will need to heal yourself as well. Achieving justice and halting any pain from your dad is just one step of the healing, but not all of it.

Brother Can you give us some affirmation working of this kind of situation. Affirmation with runes?

Shiva666 said:
Brother Can you give us some affirmation working of this kind of situation. Affirmation with runes?

Tiwaz is the rune #17, so chant either multiples of 17 or to a power number like 40. For the affirmation, 7 is a number of justice and should be used here.

You can program it broadly, such as "This energy has permanently restored full justice to this situation, in the best way for me" x7

Then, visualize the energy altering the balance of the situation into a just position. Perhaps you can see visualize a fire energy (Tiwaz) creating balance on a scale, with you on one side and the opposite party on the other. Maybe the energy needs to give you the willpower to create justice, or maybe it will act more on the other person. Focus on the positive outcome, then let the energy build that outcome for you.

Imagine the other person's actions being altered from a negative state to a positive state. You can further imagine them giving or doing something to you to make amends. If this is not likely to happen, you can imagine them suffering a punishment that equal to what you have suffered.

Afterwards, imagine yourself as happy, satisfied, and vindicated. Focus on the positive feelings associated with the conclusion of a negative situation.

More on Tiwaz: https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/tiwaz

If you have one amount of energy to spend, there are 2 choices how you can spend it.

You can work to heal yourself, remove your pain, and become stronger. Instead of cursing him so he will not be harmed.

Or you can work on cursing and harming him. Instead of healing yourself, and all of your pain and injuries will still be there and you will not feel any better.

I am not saying turn the other cheek. I am not saying forgive everybody no matter what. And good thing you have more than one unit of energy, and you will be able to do multiple things. But I wanted you to think about it in this kind of a way to help you decide what would be a better priority to focus on and what you should do first.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back