Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #483: Childhood Abuse Healing Ritual

AskSatanOperator

I was verbally and physically abused regularly as a child. As an adult I find it very difficult to form any type of lasting or meaningful relationships. I also suffer from PTSD and I find it nearly impossible to trust others, especially authority figures including counselors or therapists making it unlikely I will ever open up to one.

I want to heal.

If you were going to do a working to heal this in yourself, what would you do? Also, when would be a good time to begin a ritual working of this kind?

I'm searching for ideas.

Thank you.

AskSatanOperator said:
I was verbally and physically abused regularly as a child. As an adult I find it very difficult to form any type of lasting or meaningful relationships. I also suffer from PTSD and I find it nearly impossible to trust others, especially authority figures including counselors or therapists making it unlikely I will ever open up to one.

I want to heal.

If you were going to do a working to heal this in yourself, what would you do? Also, when would be a good time to begin a ritual working of this kind?

I'm searching for ideas.

Thank you.

First of all, you should know that authoritarian figures and psychologists or psychiatrists are not to be trusted entirely or not entrusted at all.

You need to understand that Satan really loves children as they are part of his creation and that you can overcome the effects of trauma.

You can try this working:

Detach unwanted people and entities from your Aura] in order to make things less mentally painful.

On a more physical plane, when you are not in contact with your parents and thus not susceptible for abuse you can be on the forums or, use the ask Satan service and ask questions related to meditations abd spiritual advice.

You should also keep in mind keeping privacy of your occult practices.

If you cannot dedicate yourself to Father Satan physically or can't have the time and privacy to meditate, you can make an astral Temple:

Creating an Astral Temple.

When you are creating an Astral temple, as the link will say it further, keep in mind to make it with strong materials and then you will be able to meditate in it after you have chosen decorations, meeting rooms to talk with Demons or souls of people, without anyone interfering with your activity.

Also, you can even practice some chakra meditations when you are in your room by vibrating the words of power in your mind and most probably everyone will think that you are asleep.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back