Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #481: Where is Hitler?

AskSatanOperator

I've learned from this Website that Hitler was a man of peace and love. According to brainwashed Christians who claim they had had NDE and went to hell, some saw him burning in hell. Of course, since coming to Satan, I've learned this is not true! Hitler is in fact a really good man.

From a Satanic point of view, where is Hitler now? Is he back on earth among us?

Much appreciated for this service asking without being a member:)

After WW2 he left to Argentina with a few generals and he stayed there until he reached immortality and become himself one of the Gods, he will be back as our Emperor (from what i hope and know) but when humanity will be ready.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79810

"
The mortal body is meant to become immortal through the Magnum Opus, which is the final goal of spirituality. Though, when the fixing of the Astral body has happened, one will not perish in the after life and they will not wither away like other Souls who are not worked upon, after they physically die. By that way, they can incarnate when they want and they can be self sustained. Also, one will have the nessescary power to tread the astral realms and so forth, which is important, and also Satan and the Gods protect people from nerfarious astral entities. Dedicated Satanists at their moment of death, no different than Ancient Egyptians, are taken by the Gods to a special astral plane until they reincarnate. Those who haven't reached that state, though, must re-incarnate before they dissipate so they will not wither and die. Satan though keeps people who are before that state if they are willing and they are sustained, if there are reasons for that. If not, they will be reincarnated.

"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back