Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #475: 3 planets in one house

AskSatanOperator

I have 3 planets in the 2nd house. Both Sun and moon in Taurus and mercury in Aries.

Does this weaken the house or strengthen it?

How can I work around on boosting the positive affairs? I do understand the second house rules finances but I'm not so sure which is the way around it when it has 3 planets in one.

This is called a stellium, and gives particular emphasis to that house in your life and the ruler of the sign on the cusp, which may be a co-ruler of your chart depending on other factors.

All 3 planets contribute to your finances, for better or worse. Activities related to any of the 3 planets can help you advance your financial situation. You can get the most benefits by finding your own way of combining the qualities of all 3 to boost you.

As I am short on time now, I will let someone else take over and explain the influences here and how to make the most of them. If nobody has replied by the time I am available again, I will revisit this.

AskSatanOperator said:
I have 3 planets in the 2nd house. Both Sun and moon in Taurus and mercury in Aries.

Does this weaken the house or strengthen it?

How can I work around on boosting the positive affairs? I do understand the second house rules finances but I'm not so sure which is the way around it when it has 3 planets in one.

I do not think this is a Stellium, however, the Sun, Moon, and Mercury, all strengthens the affairs of your 2nd house. The Sun and Moon in Taurus along with Mercury in the 2nd gives you a gift for finances, the stock market, marketing and real estate. You can easily use your intelligence with how you will earn money, and you may earn your money through finance, real estate, accounting, marketing, sales, publishing/writing or something dealing with much communication.

The Sun, the Moon, and Mercury, helps with finances and overall assets related to the 2nd house, but it does influence you to be impulsive at times with spending money. The Sun and Moon in Taurus in the 2nd, and Mercury in Aries in the 2nd, may influence you to spend your money too quickly on things of luxury, expensive material items, materials of comfort and delicacies, and things that engages your mind.

However, you can be greedy and obsessive with money, and can lose your temper if people are trying to exploit you in this area. Your self esteem is directly connected to your material and financial status, making you very driven to attain wealth and material comfort. It is very important for you to be financially secure and independent.

Look at your 2nd house cusp to further determine the nature of your 2nd house and how you can possibly acquire money.

First of all, unless all 3 planets are conjunct, this is not a stellium officially, but there is much emphasis on affairs of the second house, finances, and resources. Taurus is a good money-making and managing sign as is Capricorn. The moon and sun here can also suggest income that comes from a family business that is headed by the father and mother, or one of the two.
There is much emphasis on materialism and managing money. Mercury in the 2nd house in Aries can give impatience and impulsivity with money. Resources may be invested in different avenues of learning, journalism, and communications. As long as your sun and/ or moon are not on Algol or other bad degrees of Taurus or aspecting mars, Taurus should hopefully influence these planets to attract stable secure, and successful income to you. Saturn and Neptune may weaken the planets in your 2nd house if there are aspects to them. Cleaning and planetary squares can offset this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back