Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Renaissance and Paganism

SonOfFreya

Was the Renaissance inspired by father and a rejection of Catholicism/Christianity?

Wrong Forum.

However, Renaissance was absolutely satanic. In Renaissance there was the rebirth of a spirit of vitality, enjoyment of life and man creator of his destiny in contrast with xianity.

I think there was also the arrive of spiritual knowledge from the East. Renaissance arrived in Europe when there was the fall of the Eastern Roman Empire caused by Ottoman occupation. The eastern intellectuals ran away in Europe, bringing the platonic texts (that weren't copied during Middle Ages by monks and went lost) with them. Probably, these texts weren't corrupted a lot and there were spiritual teachings in them. This interest in Plato could be testified in the works of great Renaissance authors.

The influence of neoplatonism can be seen in the most important center of Renaissance in Europe, the court of Lorenzo The Magnificent in Florence in Italy. In his court many satanic confirmed personality went to study like Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello and Michelangelo. This gives support to my theory.

If HPHC could confirm this would be great.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back