Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #470: Black magic

AskSatanOperator

Hi,
I have a doubt:
When I make Black Magic, how can I use the energy? For White Magic i've used a psy-ball created with hands, vibrating runes and send the ball to the target.
But in black magic, even i purify miself with a satanic rosary, a bit of this energy remains in my soul, causing problems.
How can I practise Black Magic in a healthy and positive way for me?

AskSatanOperator said:
Hi,
I have a doubt:
When I make Black Magic, how can I use the energy? For White Magic i've used a psy-ball created with hands, vibrating runes and send the ball to the target.
But in black magic, even i purify miself with a satanic rosary, a bit of this energy remains in my soul, causing problems.
How can I practise Black Magic in a healthy and positive way for me?

After you are practicing black magic, it is important that you clean your Aura as you have been using a lot of negative energies to work on.

Here is the meditation:

Clean your Aura

Also, you can read this topic about the Satanic healing that is also on the JoS main website:
Satanic Healing Guide

Hello!

You should learn the three steps of witchcraft, and get experienced with how you separate evoking energies from invoking energies. You seem to be inexperienced with how to separate these. It takes a bit practice, but you will get there pretty soon as you already are aware of the issue.

With black magick, it is important to never invoke the energies. You must evoke these, keeping the energies on the outside of your energetic fields. It is important to condense the energy into a ball where you are in control of it. It should not be in contact with your aura, body, or soul. It should be totally separate from you. After performing black magick it is important to clean your aura and chakras to ensure no negative energy takes a hold on you.

I highly recommend to to start invoking and evoking different kinds positive energies i.e. white magick. This is the safest approach for you as there will be no negative energy to cluster onto you and harm you. You can try to raise positive energy through a word of power from runes or sanskrit, and create a ball of light. You can either use this ball of light on yourself afterwards, or on an external target, or deliver the ball of light to a Demon(ess) to where the energy is needed.

After raising energy, it is extremely important to end this with an affirmation. An affirmation acts to program the energies to do exactly what it is told. This is very important. Then you direct the energy, and it is a done deal.

The three steps of witchcraft:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html

Invocation and Evocation of energies:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Evocation.html

Black magick is not for beginners. You need to have clear awareness and be capable of managing energies properly if you don't want to feel the way you do. Even the main website mentions black magick is for advanced meditators.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back