Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #469: I need help for a ritual

AskSatanOperator

Good and blessed day.
I put you a little in context, I am Mexican so it is possible that this text has many spelling errors since I do not have a good level of English and I am using the translator to ask this.
I already have some time in the world of energy and witchcraft, however my level of interest was never very deep and intense, it was related to the management of energies and everything at a "medium-low" level, it was not until I met the JoS page that everything began to interest me much more and I started to meditate and strengthen my aura and energy.

However I want to perform a ritual of (love) for a person very dear to me, I researched in JoS and I have an idea of how to do it, but most materials and things ask me THAT THE PLANET VENUS IS IN CONJUNCTION OR TRIGON WITH MARS to which I have no knowledge of what it is, could you provide me your help and how to know the Days, signs, conjugations of the planets and all that information? Even a ritual, materials, phase of the moon that you recommend in works of love, to get the person to fall in love, be faithful and lasting....
I look forward to your reviews, sources and everything you can help me and can provide me with, thank you very much, may satan bless you.

You can use the JOS astro calendar and see when the Venus planet will be in conjunction or in trigon with Mars.

More on it here:
https://jos-astro.com/#/

You can also download the ChronosXP software.

I personally use it a lot and it helps pretty well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back