Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #467: mother and father figure

AskSatanOperator

What happens to a girl who had no mother figure?
(I know it's bad for a man not to have a father figure, I only had my father figure, and the only women I had were my cousins, aunts and grandmothers.
We have a good relationship, but I never felt connected to the point of seeing them as a mother. )

AskSatanOperator said:
What happens to a girl who had no mother figure?
(I know it's bad for a man not to have a father figure, I only had my father figure, and the only women I had were my cousins, aunts and grandmothers.
We have a good relationship, but I never felt connected to the point of seeing them as a mother. )
The parental relationships provide your mind with a blueprint as to how your own relationships should be. People tend to unconsciously replicate them as they go through life. Additionally, they pass onto you energies, beliefs, patterns and karma so that your mind has a best-guess model for engaging with the world. It puts meat on your bones, so to speak.

People without mothers can be emotionally repressed, stagnant, and imbalanced toward a dysfunctional masculine mode of engaging with the world, or swing to the opposite extreme, for example being too passive and submissive on account of not being imbued with the self love and sense of security that a mother gives through her care. It depends on what the energies of the soul and karma are inclining them towards, and how exactly the early life plays out.

It sounds like you had good maternal/feminine figures to play the role and fill in the blanks, so the effects of not having a mother are quite possibly minimized.

It's not good to not have someone to play the role of either parent, but being fatherless tends to be the most damning beyond childhood. It is the father who teaches us how to stand on our own and come to grips with the world.

You can read up on attachment trauma, this is the area of psychology that studies how relationships with the parents(or lack thereof) in one's upbringing affects their development.

It would be basically the same as a man growing up without a father. A woman without a feminine influence would lack depth of emotion, the nurturing, motherly aspect of femininity and she would most likely display masculine behavior as the energies inside of her soul would be unbalanced due to many years of incorrect parental influence. This also happens if she was raised without a father, as the mother then has to take the role of the father as well, adopting a more masculine posture in order to survive this world and solve problems all by herself.

The solution for said woman would be embracing and engaging into her feminine side, on the spiritual side of things, the Moon Square would help, the Bjork rune and invoking the Water element. The Moonstone is also said to help a woman to tap into her feminine side, but this has to be charged with energy and programmed accordingly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back