Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #466: Sun in Aquarius and using the Sun mantra, Surya

AskSatanOperator

I wanted to know if its alright if I use the Sun mantra even though the sun is in its sign of detriment at the moment. Will this cause a negative effect? I wanted to use it for things like empowering my soul/aura and attracting popularity and wealth. I don't plan on doing a square. I was only going to use the mantra alone for a high number of reps. Is this ok?

AskSatanOperator said:
I wanted to know if its alright if I use the Sun mantra even though the sun is in its sign of detriment at the moment. Will this cause a negative effect? I wanted to use it for things like empowering my soul/aura and attracting popularity and wealth. I don't plan on doing a square. I was only going to use the mantra alone for a high number of reps. Is this ok?

You shall not use the Sun mantras when the Sun is in its detriment sign, especially if you are in it.

Be sure to use them when the Sun is in its normal, or, even better, and mostly recommended, its exalting sign.

This will amplify the effects of your workings. The higher the position of the Sun, the more power your workings will have.

Yes, it is totally fine to use Surya to empower your soul/aura while the Sun is in Aquarius. There is no issue with this. Just remember that when you begin a working to improve/increase something you should avoid a Void of Course Moon, and ideally the Moon should be in a favorable sign and waxing.

Just a note to keep in mind and be aware of: Using the energies of the Sun and the Surya mantra while the Sun is in Aquarius might be problematic as the Sun is in its detrimental sign. Your results might get short-lived as in a 'sudden come and sudden go'. It is not a given though, as you are not doing a Sun Square.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back