Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #464: Grey hair

AskSatanOperator

I am a man in my mid 20's and I'm dealing with a lot of grey hair, it's been this way ever since I turned 20 or so.
I'm not very advanced, but I've been following a steady meditation routine for months. I'm also not complaining about the lack of energy so I don't think that it's a lack of Prana issue.
I would like to hear some insight on how to identify and get rid of that problem the natural way.

Venus rules skin, hair and cosmetics. You can perform a Venus square on this very Friday the 27th (January):
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Venus_Square.html

I guess both the spiritual and material helps in this endeavor. The Spiritual Venus square will aid and restore health related to Venus. The spiritual square will improve a debilitated Venus, which will help with the issue.

The Material square will also help. The material square may directly affect the pigmentation in the hair follicles.

Again, after raising the energies, it is important to program the energies with a specified affirmation. That way you will program the energies to do exactly as you intend. It is a good idea to engulf your head and hair with white-gold energies while intently affirming/programming the energy to direct the energy well!

Keep in mind this Square or additional workings may need to be repeated as biokinesis is advanced. The reversal of aging is an effect in Magnum Opus.

Darkpagan666 said:
Quick question, the venus working it’s only to limit the aging process of the hair, not to reverse grey hair in the original color, no ?
Without the magnum opus, is it energy efficient ?
The magnum opus is a multi-lifetime process, as far as I understood, so one might not want to wait until they succeed.

Boko99 said:
Darkpagan666 said:
Quick question, the venus working it’s only to limit the aging process of the hair, not to reverse grey hair in the original color, no ?
Without the magnum opus, is it energy efficient ?
The magnum opus is a multi-lifetime process, as far as I understood, so one might not want to wait until they succeed.

The Venus Square working is efficient for slowing / limiting the aging of hair, not reversing it.

This is only done with the help of Magnum Opus.

Magnum Opus and Venus Square working are two different things and, Venus Square working can be done even if one hasn't reached Magnum Opus.

Magnum Opus implies a lot of good and some may need even 15 lifetimes in order to work and advance, for example.

While no one wants to wait, it is best to not take things with haste as you can break a lot of progress in this process in the very end.

1. SATANAMA is a mantra of physical and mental perfection and regeneration.
I would use this mantra before anything else. I recall members reporting its anti-aging results using this mantra some time ago.

2. Venus also rules the hair but in a sense of beauty. I don't believe it would reverse your graying hair but make it more elegant and attractive.

3. Lastly, graying hair is mostly due to genetics BUT also a diet deficient in copper.
- "After numerous studies, it is now known that copper increases the levels of melanin and collagen in the body, both essential substances for stimulating the production of this dark pigment whose function is to delay the appearance of grey hairs."
Source: https://www.redenhair.com/en/blog/the-role-of-copper-in-the-appearance-of-grey-hair-n53

- "Specific minerals are needed by the melanocytes to make pigment (a process called “melanogenesis”), such as copper, zinc, iron and calcium (R,R).
Other important minerals for healthy hair are selenium and magnesium.
People who are deficient in these important minerals have more risk of their hair turning gray. Another important mineral for hair health is iodine. Iodine is an important building block in thyroid hormones which play a role in hair pigmentation."

Source: https://novoslabs.com/why-do-we-get-gray-hair-and-how-to-reverse-gray-hair/#:~:text=Specific%20minerals%20are%20needed%20by,of%20their%20hair%20turning%20gray.

4. Be sure to get enough sunlight exposure as well.

All the best.

HS.

AskSatanOperator said:
I am a man in my mid 20's and I'm dealing with a lot of grey hair, it's been this way ever since I turned 20 or so.
I'm not very advanced, but I've been following a steady meditation routine for months. I'm also not complaining about the lack of energy so I don't think that it's a lack of Prana issue.
I would like to hear some insight on how to identify and get rid of that problem the natural way.

AskSatanOperator said:

you can do 12 steps of sun salutation everyday and do the baalayam( find it on youtube). This will surely help.

In addition to spiritual and dietary advice given, if you have dark hair, you can rinse it with coffee, black tea, or rosemary water (steep rosemary in simmering water for 20 minutes or so) and it will gently cover the grey hair a bit, in a natural looking way. You'll have to do it on a regular basis though. Look online on youtube videos about these methods.

The rosemary method will also make your hair shiny and soft :)

AskSatanOperator said:

check copper deficiency, this will lead to grey hair. if you are eating to much food with glyphosate-based herbicide it will lock away nutrients that are available in foods and they will pass right through you.

eating non gmo organic, eating wild caught meat, will help solve this as well as drinking something that contains trace minerals in a bioavailable format, such as fulvic-humic based mineral supplement, i've been using this morningstar mineral supplements. 1 gallon for a 50-60, I take an oz or two a day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back