Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #460: Becoming a dedicates Satanist

AskSatanOperator

Um, I want to become a Satanist, and for the most part I've been doing alright. But, Christianity still gets in my head sometimes and I start to doubt if Satan is good because it goes against everything I was taught. They say this is how he tricks us. So, I guess my question is... if I choose this path, how will I know I'm choosing the right path? And, is there a way I can deepen my connection with him, or the very least talk with him?

AskSatanOperator said:
Um, I want to become a Satanist, and for the most part I've been doing alright. But, Christianity still gets in my head sometimes and I start to doubt if Satan is good because it goes against everything I was taught. They say this is how he tricks us. So, I guess my question is... if I choose this path, how will I know I'm choosing the right path? And, is there a way I can deepen my connection with him, or the very least talk with him?
If you want to know the truth read and research exposing christianity from JoyofSatan.org that will get you out of doubts in time.

Then after a time you will get signs if you dedicated that is.

Talking to him directly like you would have a conversation is not normal for beginners you will first need to advance enough spiritualy for that.

AskSatanOperator said:

Satan is not just good, he is very good in his nature and I totally encourage you to take your decision very serious and to dedicate yourself on this path, the path of Truth.

Read exposingchristianity.org and also the blacksun666.org website.

You will find a lot of information that is truthful regarding the lies the Christian (or Xian) religions have been pushing out for years and how much of the disaster they have caused to us, the Gentiles, especially with Catholicism and the Inquisition.

You will also find how the Xianity destroyed the White (Aryan) race by race mixing and a lot of genocides directed at the White race.

Hail Satan and Welcome to the Team :D

There is no trick, Satan stands for freedom/of choice and rebellion against tyranny.
We are always free to chose and do what we want to do.
So even after dedication you "could" leave, no hellfire and other forms of threats.
But after biting the apple of knowledge/truth, naturally your soul wants to stay. That is why you are already here.
You can focus on his Sigil in a meditative/trance state and try to talk to him,
you can choose his personal day of the year and try to deepen your connection with him on this day, doing rituals etc.

Satan created us, why would he want something bad for his offspring?
I assume your physical father wants the best for you as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back