Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #458: PLuto Conjuct my chart ruler Neptune

AskSatanOperator

Both of my natal Pluto and chart ruler Neptune are retrogrades. Neptune is in house 11, I struggle with the aspect on the 11th house but I've been trying to work on them even though Neptune is stubborn, meditations are helping, I'm not yet fully consistent due to an escapist nature but their is some little progress but I won't give up.

What I'm I to expect with such a conjunction? and how can I work around the negatives but still harness the positive?

Hail Satan

It gives you two very different aspects to your personality and nature. You may appear as weak and impressionable, but underneath this you can be very strong and will fight to death.

It is an excellent placement for meditation and witchcraft as you have an aptitude for magickal practice here. As they are retrograde, the energies goes inward in your soul development and can be extremely tranformative. It can also cause some restrictions on the affairs of the houses these planets are placed, including on the cusps containing Pisces and Scorpio. You may feel inhibited somehow.

You should do your best to stay away from drugs, psychic vampires and overall negative vibe people. They can leave quite some impact on you, which may give you a difficult time as you easily absorb your surroundings as you are extremely sensitive. Raising your energies and keeping a strong Aura of Protection daily is very important.

To resolve escapist tendencies, void mediation should be practiced daily as it will aid in controlling your thoughts, emotions and behavior. Additional workings can be done to further ground the mind using Nauthiz combined with Wunjo and/or Tiwaz.

If you struggle with consistency, then do a working to improve this. You can use the rune Nauthiz, which is excellent for this. Vibrate Nauthiz x10/20/40 (whatever that is suitable to you) times and then finish with an affirmation. For an example "I am always consistent with practicing meditation, witchcraft and spirituality every day, in a very positive and a happy way for me". You can modify this as you see fit if you want.

Link:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html#NAUTHIZ

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back