Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #457: Is my soul as more knowledge than me ?

AskSatanOperator

Can I set affirmations I do not understand fully ?
For example, I’ve some small Yin/Yang/energy imbalance issues, et I do a working with the intent of correcting all Yin/Yang issues within my body.
And even though I do not understand these concept very well, I feel immediately better after the affirmation.
Same chose for spinning the chakra, I affirm they rotate at light speed and I sense more energy in my chakras immediately afterwards. Yet I cannot imagine the difference between average speed and light speed.

You could imagine a star for example spinning at the speed of light but instead for each chakra, the speed will make your chakras vibration more powerful thus giving more power and energy.

Hail Satan!

You MUST understand what you are trying to accomplish when programing energy. If you do not understand something look up the definition for it online and look for examples to understand it better. See this post by Blitzkreig [JG] https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81236.

It has to make sense for you, even though someone else might not understand your affirmation YOU must know what it does exactly.

sinner666 said:
You could imagine a star for example spinning at the speed of light and bright but instead for each chakra, the speed will make your chakras vibration more powerful thus giving more power and energy.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back