Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #455: Visualisation

AskSatanOperator

As per the title, this is a request for a description on this term. I would love to hear an ample explanation on what this means, how it's done. I have a simple idea over it, but, I'm still unsure. I believe someone explaining it will help me out more than just me trying to figure it out.

I'll put some points I do not understand over here.

Firstly, I want to understand what it means to visualise correctly. I understand visualising is basically 'seeing' and 'imagining', but the question is 'how' to 'see'(I am a bit dumb so I have a hard time understanding that).

Secondly, as in the 6months program, the exercises, how are they done correctly? Should I try to see the symbols or shapes in my mind? Or try to remember them? Seeing in my mind, here is another question, how do I know I do it right? I have tried, sometimes the images were transparent, other times I had strong and solid visualisations, but I still do not understand how to see 'solid' every time, sometimes I can't even see anything no matter how much I try.

Lastly, I had experienced a few times, seeing visions( I think this is the right term?), really strong at that, basically it was like I was seeing physically, is that how it should be?

To make a joke at the: 'this guy is insensitive, you have to explain to him what and how to feel.

Anyways, thank you very much

AskSatanOperator said:
As per the title, this is a request for a description on this term. I would love to hear an ample explanation on what this means, how it's done. I have a simple idea over it, but, I'm still unsure. I believe someone explaining it will help me out more than just me trying to figure it out.

I'll put some points I do not understand over here.

Firstly, I want to understand what it means to visualise correctly. I understand visualising is basically 'seeing' and 'imagining', but the question is 'how' to 'see'(I am a bit dumb so I have a hard time understanding that).

Secondly, as in the 6months program, the exercises, how are they done correctly? Should I try to see the symbols or shapes in my mind? Or try to remember them? Seeing in my mind, here is another question, how do I know I do it right? I have tried, sometimes the images were transparent, other times I had strong and solid visualisations, but I still do not understand how to see 'solid' every time, sometimes I can't even see anything no matter how much I try.

Lastly, I had experienced a few times, seeing visions( I think this is the right term?), really strong at that, basically it was like I was seeing physically, is that how it should be?

To make a joke at the: 'this guy is insensitive, you have to explain to him what and how to feel.

Anyways, thank you very much

its as you yourself described, its both remembering and imagining it. for example, if you want to visualise a certain sigil, you must remember exactly what the sigil looks like, then you try to see it without it being there. the image does not have to be perfect, it can be transparent, it can be really solid, there is no "wrong" way when it comes to the process of visualisation, the only wrong visualization can be if youre seeing the wrong thing, as in, for example, you see a different sigil than you should.
practicing it is all you need to do, i personally recommend the flame meditation (not sure if thats what its called but the one where you look at the candle flame for 2 min its in the beginner meditation section im pretty sure?) and go from there. later go with actual images (if you havent already), dont worry too much about gow clear or how solid they are, just practice, from what i can tell from your post, youre doing fine, you dont need to see them perfectly, you need to be able to see them thats all. of course seeing them perfectly as if its physically there helps but its not really necessary, especially at first

By visualizing it means clearly that you need to see them in your mind and do the specific workings related to such visualisations.

For seeing the "solid" visualization of the shapes and other things that you need to work for in the 6 month program, you need to do void meditation first in order to clear your mind of all chaotic waves of thoughts that are there.

Void meditation is a must if you want to have a good focus on visualization and meditatiom work in general, until you can reach out the state where you yourself can control your thoughts.

Until then, focus on your workings and void meditation before the meditations and visualizations.

1. Visualization is the practice of creating mental images/pictures in your mind. Some people are born with a gift for visualization, while other people need to do certain mental exercises to develop this skill. To master the skill of visualization you may want to repeat the exercises on a regular basis.

People who struggle with visualization should start with simple exercises and gradually move onto more complex images as the simple exercises are mastered.

Simple exercises can be such as picturing a color of choice and focus upon it. Then move onto other colors. Some colors might be more difficult to visualize than others. This is interconnected to the chakras from my own experience. When a certain color was difficult to visualize, I found there were a blockage in the chakra of that particular color.

As you move onto more difficult/complex visualization exercises, you can visualize, for an example, a red balloon, a red car, a tree with red leafs and so on. More advanced approaches will be to add shades, light and structure to the mental picture and then add multiple colors.

Additional tips is to listen to meditative music without lyrics or any music that gets your mind calm, but get you into a creative state. Let your mind wander and try to see the imagery that comes to your mind. Take your time to explore the images that your mind creates.

2. You seem to do this correctly, but still need some practice to develop and master the skill of visualization. Just keep on going with this, it will get easier with time. The level of vividness with visualization might differ from time to time, and usually will stabilize as you make progress in your advancement.

3. We are all individuals here. What one may experience, another may not. Though, your experience is a very real phenomenon where visions are concerned. I have experienced the same. It is also a good indicator of having a strong inborn gift for visualization. Again, this gift will unfold itself more as you advance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back