Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #453: On donations

AskSatanOperator

I did not realize that the Bitcoin address had been updated and sent my donation to the old one I had saved. Will it still get to you? Or should I send another donation? Thank you and sorry about that.

High Priest Hooded Cobra said that he will still receive the funds until a specific date (I can't recall which one).

Until then, there are a lot of options regarding donations and you can either send a donation to the address that has been updated and it will be public in the Blockchain, or, you can choose to email the JoS donation team and they will give you a private address for donating if you want to keep the kind action private.

AskSatanOperator said:
I did not realize that the Bitcoin address had been updated and sent my donation to the old one I had saved. Will it still get to you? Or should I send another donation? Thank you and sorry about that.

Yes, anything on the previous ones has been received and not lost. But please use the current one, whatever this at the time [which is always specified in the signature and the Donations page].

Thank you for doing this, it's appreciated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back