Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #452: Corrupt spells

AskSatanOperator

I was meaning to ask this question for a long time. Sometimes, when I am visualizing some things, my mind just acts in a self destructive manner and I just visualize those stuff without intending to(I might even give them energy, which is way worse.). Like bad stuff happening, going back to addictions, loved ones dying etc. Why does my mind act in a self-destructive manner during meditation and how can I prevent it?

It means you haven't dealt with these issues. Void meditation or ignoring you past mistakes does not make them go away for example. You need to look back and resolve them for yourself, find the lessons to be learned and then move on, knowing that these issues are dealt with.

It could also be an issue of low self esteem.

This can also be caused by the enemy as the gray especially if you have connections or energy of the enemy in your soul, if this is the case it will be helpful to do a work of detachment and do deep cleaning after doing the FRTR.

Like all people, you have to do more soul cleaning. Returning curses. Things like that. There are bad influences attached to you that you can remove.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back