Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #451: Fake healing?

AskSatanOperator

Would you, from a satanic point of view, consider healing done by new-age healers or Christians as a form of fake healing?

I've seen testimonials by people claiming to be healed from diseases and they don't all seem to agree!
For instance; Gays got healed and "delivered" by Jesus' testimonials you can randomly read online; they got prayed for and told they had a homosexual demon inside them inspiring them to be gay. Then they're prayed for, delivered in the name of Jesus, and now have changed and live a heterosexual life. In "my country" we had a well-known politician who's always been an openly gay men, however, he found Jesus and after 1 year of Bible studies and repentance, he came out as a changed and reformed man. Today he has married with 2 children. Who's doing the healing? And why, and for what purpose?

In other areas, we can experience the same within the New Age movement, people who got healed from various diseases through healing and meditation and the power of the mind.

I'd like to express my gratitude for this service. I'm reading, as much as I can, all I can with the materials available on your website. Even with a heavy work schedule; I try to read, and print as much stuff as I can. In addition; your answers and response sometimes fill in the gap lacking. I want to get everything right before dedicating myself as a true satanist. Thanks in advance.

AskSatanOperator said:
Would you, from a satanic point of view, consider healing done by new-age healers or Christians as a form of fake healing?

I've seen testimonials by people claiming to be healed from diseases and they don't all seem to agree!
For instance; Gays got healed and "delivered" by Jesus' testimonials you can randomly read online; they got prayed for and told they had a homosexual demon inside them inspiring them to be gay. Then they're prayed for, delivered in the name of Jesus, and now have changed and live a heterosexual life. In "my country" we had a well-known politician who's always been an openly gay men, however, he found Jesus and after 1 year of Bible studies and repentance, he came out as a changed and reformed man. Today he has married with 2 children. Who's doing the healing? And why, and for what purpose?

In other areas, we can experience the same within the New Age movement, people who got healed from various diseases through healing and meditation and the power of the mind.

I'd like to express my gratitude for this service. I'm reading, as much as I can, all I can with the materials available on your website. Even with a heavy work schedule; I try to read, and print as much stuff as I can. In addition; your answers and response sometimes fill in the gap lacking. I want to get everything right before dedicating myself as a true satanist. Thanks in advance.

They do rarely for the show things like this. This is only and only for the show so deluded xians won’t leave this peace of crap and would believe more. Time by time something must be shown so believers don’t start to deny xianity and things like that.
With Satan we learn to heal ourselves and others, without any externally help. Btw if xian heals someone miraculously like you said, you would definitely don’t want to be healed person, because in that scenario healed person had to let xian to touch him on a energy level, where xian is total destruction, they can very very rarely do this and only by luck, but after all “healed” person is polluted on the energy level by xianity for sure, and it will destroy him for sure, as it has served well as a poppet for the show.
Don’t get into this lie, by talking like that, you already trying to convince yourself, it’s okay to ask, but this is all they want from us, our energy, don’t give it to them, even by thinking about like it is good or something, this is deception, where people for the show are involved, don’t forget jews are controlling 96% of media… and especially xians are their servants. This is historical facts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back