Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #448: What does Satan say about loss and grief?

AskSatanOperator

I am a teen very new to learning about Satan so sorry if I say anything that doesn’t sound right. I recently went through the loss of a pet and have been feeling very very awful, very depressed and dealing with dark thoughts because of it. I want to turn to Satan for answers because I’m not sure where to get it or what to do. What does Father Satan have to say about my situation or anything related?

Such feelings are completely normal when we are strongly attached to our pets/familiars. It takes time to move on from such a loss. Our pets have souls as well, you can ask Anubis to take care of your pet's soul or even to be guided to another pet that is compatible with you.

When I lost my dog, I felt the same pain I felt when losing people close to me; I was a child when it was given to me, he was with me for 15 years. The bond you form with an animal can be very deep. What you feel is a perfectly normal emotional reaction, being a teenager you probably have no control over your emotions and experience them in an amplified way, this justifies the dark thoughts. Seek support from people close to you, don't be ashamed.
Focus on Father Satan's sigil if you feel the need to talk to him. Right now what you need is to grieve and "get used" (I know it sounds bad but that's what will happen) to the loss.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved pet. Animals are sacred to Satan, He understands our love for our pets. Grief is natural.

You can visualize your pet and send positive energy to him/her (it will go to his/her soul), and talk about how much you loved him, and how thankful you are that you had him in your life. This will help :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back