Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #445: satanic lover

AskSatanOperator

can a satanic lover be attracted through a venus square or using runes ? i cant see myself having a relationship with a christian or an atheist it holds me back advancing in this path and its tiresome to always hide

Yes they can. However, having a normal person is fine and one can always welcome another one in Spiritual Satanism.

Read the latest sermon on external world by HPHC.

And also understand that relationships are much more of in-depth and of acknowledgment than what people artificially tend to believe, such as xianism or whatever. 80% of these people are not practicing and are neither in know of religion, but endlessly programmed and forgotten in the mind.

The point of relationships should not be started on a point of conflict, such as "beliefs" of religion, but on a matter of personal, spiritual and material vibrancy and harmony among two people, which in time would resolve these artificial problems of brainwashing.

Having a partner that is also SS is not mandatory at all, only a personal choice, in my case I think the same as you.
You can ask Satan to help you find an adequate couple for you and also do jobs such as the square of Venus or the Gebo Rune with an affirmation like this or another that you consider appropriate:

"In a positive way for me in all in all ways I am finding a compatible and adequate spiritual satanist couple in every way."

Yes, they can be attracted as Venus squares and planetary workings related to Venus are used for love and love preferences.

Venus governs the aspects of love and our sexual preferences.

Venus also governs the feminine energies.

Though, even if your lover wouldn't have been a Satanist, still, one Satanist can, with a calm approach of things attract the other person that is non-Satanist.

After all, that is one of our differences from the vicious programs of Xianity, as we are not like the Xians who approach very forcefully and psychologically coercive to the ones they meet to supposedly "learn the truth".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back