Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #432: Will Satan and the Gods help me?

AskSatanOperator

I am less than 20 years old and distant from all my relatives, my boss has rented a house for me, pays for my food and everything, and there are other people here in the lodging, my privacy to meditate is 0%, I manage to do RTR's sometimes, I earn little, but soon I will have an interview to work in a very good company with a super high salary, I am ashamed to ask Satan for help, because I am doing few RTR's and have almost no time for anything, will Satan and the Gods help me even so to be hired in this company?
When Mercury stops being retrograde, I will buy land, and build my house, I live in a very small town, land is cheap, if I am hired in this company, I will move out of my house, and have my own place, and have 100% privacy to meditate? Will the gods help me? I am afraid that nothing will work out and I will live in extreme poverty, owning nothing in life.

The Sun, Venus, and Saturn are in my 2⁰ house in my natal chart, can this help me too?

I am afraid of living on the street, I am afraid of going hungry, I don't feel safe in this job I am in now, my boss is very bad, I don't want to fail in life. :/

Don't let fears like this be chains around your mind. Father Satan wouldn't abandon you just because you can't do many Rtrs. This isn't xianity where you are grabbing at straws and begging for help from a "god' who demands you to bow down and whip yourself for salvation.

Father Satan is a real God and he cares deeply for his own, he understands your situation. What matters is what is in your heart! even if you can only do one Rtr a day that is still worth something, that is still more than what some people do. You are trying that is what matters right now. TRUST in Father Satan and the Gods. Ask them for help, you have NOTHING to be ashamed for. Father will listen to you. Ask for their guidance.

Don't set yourself up for failure by having a mindset clouded in fear and worry. Clear your mind from that negativity. Do not be afraid, there were many times in my life I was afraid about my life, my future, my living situation. Father guided me through it all and I am here now speaking to you, I have a home, I have a job. Everything turned out just fine. I realized I had no reason to worry when I look back now. Put your worry away and trust in the Gods. Meditate and tell Father Satan your concerns he will listen, you are his child he will love to hear from you. and he will lead you on the right path through all of this. Don't give up! Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back