Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #430: I am mentally exhausted.

You know the best things to distract yourself. If you have been away from your pastimes and hobbies for a long time, have more fun and look for things that relax you. Try to get to know yourself more. What is it that exhausts you so much? How did you get so tired? Try to spice up your life for the future. Give yourself time, but never sink deeper in this time you have given yourself. Stay where you are if necessary, but don't go any lower. As the days go by, become more inner and try to be better. Try to be much better than the person you have always been.

Without specifics of any kind, it is hard to make suggestions.

What causes this mental exhaustion? Too much work in a day? Relationship problems? Too much spiritual work? An illness?

To restore energy, work with the rune Sowilo. Beware, the Sun will soon enter Aquarius, this is not a good sign to work on a solar square for example.
For healing, use Uruz or Wunjo.

Do Hatha Yoga to restore calm in your mind, associated with balancing breathing exercises like the Sun-Moon Nasal Breath. Doing Kundalini Yoga and Breath of Fire, to restore energy.

Talk to the Gods, Satan Himself, Lord Valefor, do their power ritual.

Get as much rest as possible, get enough sleep.
See a doctor to rule out an underlying cause.

There must be a lot of other things to suggest, like Traditionnal Chinese medicine, but without the context, it's a bit difficult..

Do you spend too much time on your phone? A lot of people get mental exhaustion these days. We are not made to be constantly bombarded by phone notifications at any random moment.

Take your email app off your phone, and only check it at set times in your day. Put yourself on an easy-to-follow schedule.

Get rid of "tiktoc" (I don't even really know what that is) and instagram. Perhaps opt out of a lot of text messaging. Chill and spend time in person with friends who are uplifting.

Meditate, focus on the sigil of Satan or any God you feel close to. Try meditating on colors, I found that to be mentally rejuvenating. Yellow, green, blue are great.

Go for a walk in nature! :)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=414852 time=1674232570 user_id=57]
Do you spend too much time on your phone? A lot of people get mental exhaustion these days. We are not made to be constantly bombarded by phone notifications at any random moment.

Take your email app off your phone, and only check it at set times in your day. Put yourself on an easy-to-follow schedule.

Get rid of "tiktoc" (I don't even really know what that is) and instagram. Perhaps opt out of a lot of text messaging. Chill and spend time in person with friends who are uplifting.

Meditate, focus on the sigil of Satan or any God you feel close to. Try meditating on colors, I found that to be mentally rejuvenating. Yellow, green, blue are great.

Go for a walk in nature! :)
Spot on, me being exhausted constantly when I was a teenager was because of being addicted to technology. Being aware of it helps 666%.

Lydia [JG said:

I second this motion :lol: as someone who has used tiktok I can honestly say it tick tocks all your time away. Too many videos and too much online scrolling and social media can be mind numbing and exhausting for sure. One of the hardest things I've had to do was limit myself on it and I feel much better. I still look at social media to see what's going on once in a while. But I don't spend hours on it anymore. The further you keep away from it the better.

SapphireDragon said:
I can honestly say it tick tocks all your time away.

:lol:

I watch a few videos on youtube, ones that I find inspirational and pleasing to watch, or informative. And that's about it. At most only a few a week.

Lydia [JG said:

All the social media have to be uninstalled. Not only you give money to zuckerborg, they are projected to induce dependence, stimulating the release of dopamine in the brain. Simply scrolling the screen on this app is projected to stimulate this.

Trance
The Benefits of Trance - Lydia [JG]
This can be done with meditation. 23-30 minutes of trance meditation will recharge your body and energies very high. In time this can produce energy more than what you sleep at night. - NakedPluto

Deep Cleaning - Page 2
Basic Kabalistic Pronunciation, How It's done
Darkpagan666 said:
Read Maxine's writings below on this. My own experience:

I used the Mantra for 40 days as a working earlier this year. In the middle of the working I begun to experience a pulsating sensation that went up and down through my main chakras. My chakras felt stronger and brighter, and I became more energized both physically and spiritually. After I was done with the working, my overall circulation of energies had improved, a lot.

After I performed the Praise Satan mantra I regained my physical and mental energy to carry on with my daily meditation. The deep cleaning got me really heavy and tired the first two times. I asked my GD if there were anything I could do to regain some physical strength/energy, and the Praise Satan mantra kept dominating my thoughts.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
Vibrating words of power/mantras is one of the most powerful in raising energies. This is also an excellent alternative for those who cannot do the physical exercises. Ideally though, physical exercises such as Hatha Yoga, Kundalini [Serpent] Yoga, Tai Chi and other internal martial arts forms should be included for anyone who is able to do these, as all of these open up the physical self as well as the soul and work to keep energy circulating freely.

Words of power/mantras should be only as long as a short sentence. These should always be vibrated, never just stated. Each syllable must be vibrated. As with meditations, the effects of specific meditations are often individual and this is something you need to work with and choose for yourself. What may work well for one person may be different for another. The key here is these should feel pleasurable. One can also vibrate these in the mind when doing the holding during breathing exercises.

Here are some words of power that can be used to raise the energies of the soul. Vibrating these just 20 times, like in the morning [or after your main sleep], when you wake up, this can heighten your energies for the entire day:

This mantra is of Serpent Yoga and not only releases energy from and spins the chakras, but also praises Satan as our True Creator God. This is excellent for raising energies:

Ek Ong Kara SaTaNaaMa Shiri Vhaa Guru

Pronounced-

AYKK --- OHNG --- KAH-RAH --- SAH-TAH-NAH-AH-MAH --- SHEE-REE --- V-HAH-AH --- GUU-RUU

This mantra is of Amon RA and empowers the sun chakra. It can also be vibrated into the aura:

Aum Shree Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram

Pronounced-

AH-UUU-MMM --- SHH-RR-EEE --- RAH-MMM --- YAH-EE --- RAH-MMM --- YAH-EE --- YAH-EE --- RAH- MMM

To remove obstacles in your life:

SaTaNaMa RaMaDaSa SaSay So Hung

Pronounced-

SAH-TAH-NAH-MAH --- RAH-MAH-DAH-SAH --- SAH-SAH-YAH --- SOH --- HUUU-NNG

For clairvoyance and opening the mind for more psychic power- what is known as the 'Veil of Isis'
mantra. Isis is an alias of Astaroth:

Vibrate-

ISIS

Pronounced-

EEEEESSSS-EEEEESSSS

Mental exhaustion may also come from internal "fight".
If you are strongly fighting to advance and meditate, while your deeper mind is trying to prevent this, this can cause exhaustion. A short pause while trying to balance things, keeping your advancement stable without going back, may help to restart spiritual growth with new boost.
Also, if you are stuck to a meditation program since longtime, changing some meditations with new ones with similar aims, may help to regain mental energies.

Last comment, you are possibly overcoming a big wall in your mind, or climbing a step up in spiritual advancement. This may drain you for a while, until you climb the step up. Stay strong!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back