Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #428: Is this a psychic vampire?

AskSatanOperator

I had a weird morning in a dark room and I saw a shadowy thing.

I'm not very open yet and I have systemic digestive issues that I've had since I was a child (bloating, IBS-C, fluctuating appetite, fatty stool). These have only gotten worse and nothing showed up in blood tests and stool tests. I'm planning on going back though and ask to see a GI. I only eat healthy foods but I'm sometimes not hungry and at other times hungry when I shouldn't be.

This aside I have slight pain in my neck that isn't going away. It's been there for a few months and was a result of whiplash (just some muscle pain the right side of my neck). I only feel when I turn my head a certain way (just in the muscle). I've been working on stretches and it seems to help a little. I don't think it's in the spine itself because I can turn my neck any which way, however the muscle bunches up and feels tight on the right side. Hopefully this doesn't affect opening chakras/etc.

I suffer from poor sleep cycles but it's getting better. Mostly I wake up too early (more common now) or I struggle to sleep. I cut screen time to 10PM and this has been helping.

I also cannot remember my dreams, at least not very often. They mostly involve quests, battles and searches yet they are very nonsensical and hard to remember.

Now this thing I'm talking about, I'm not sure what it is but I think it's feeding off me somehow. I woke up and I saw this black blob that remained in the shadows in the corner of my wall. It was big and round at the top and narrow near the bottom. As I turned my gaze the narrow part changed angles and it looked like it was attached to my head.

In spite of these challenges I'm a happy person living a functional life. I just have struggles that others don't have and I fight to improve every day. After seeing this thing though I don't know what the best way to deal with it is. Any tips would be helpful and I thank you in advanced.

Remember mediation is power for the mind and soul, but i have also had these shadow like figures in my room but i always see a dog shaped shadow near me. My advice is to never show any fear to them when you see them, if they do scare you and make a weird energy then you can perform the banishing ritual on the waning moon from day to night. I am struggling with voices so you are not alone and Father Satan is always with us!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back