Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Spiritual Properties of Gold

AmunGrant

I have felt extremely drawn to the spiritual properties of gold lately as a metal, color, and energy frequency. I was wondering what information you could enlighten me with on the subject and if you could direct me to any reliable resources, including books, on its occult and spiritual properties. Thank you.

AmunGrant said:
I have felt extremely drawn to the spiritual properties of gold lately as a metal, color, and energy frequency. I was wondering what information you could enlighten me with on the subject and if you could direct me to any reliable resources, including books, on its occult and spiritual properties. Thank you.

Due to its relation to the Sun, this may prove useful: Blitzkreig [JG]: Sun Square Thread

also: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Has anyone. consumed monatomic gold?
I'm pretty interested, ngl.
Looked at a tek on youtube on how to make it from "dead sea salt", was pretty straight forward.
However it was missing the "Wash" step.
To get out all of the alkalai used to raise the ph levels.

I’ve also heard of monatomic and colloidal gold medicinally. I don’t know much about it, but certainly an interesting topic to look into. Thank you Blitzkreig for the information. It was interesting to learn that gold has a deep meaning in Satanism overall. There was too much new-age nonsense on the subject when I did a general search on the web.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back