Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

So you want to change the world?

And by the world I mean change the way things are, end the enemy's reign on our lives. Save our world from their evil and free our people.

First you must change yourself. You must work on yourself daily, and often. Stop laziness, increase your discipline. You must grow up and put childish and immature ways behind you.

Get yourself off your butt and do something. Don't sit around and complain about things, take action in your hands. The God's will guide you to what actions you can take on.

Follow a meditation program, do Rtrs, do yoga, be active. Doing these things is essential to the spiritual astral body as drinking water, taking a shower and eating healthy is to the psychical body. Begin a routine and commit to it.

You can make a difference, we are all in this together. Never underestimate the impact you make just by trying, just by even doing a little bit is a million times better than doing nothing. You are making a difference. No matter if you're just starting out, or have been here for years. Your efforts are part of the collective, of many efforts from this community that are saving our world from the enemy.

Inactivity is the same as death. But being active and taking part of a good healthy and spiritual routine gives you life, and it brings you closer to achieving your goals. So what will you do? Will you stand up now and commit to making yourself better so you can make an impact? Or will you lay down and complain while the world revolves on without you.

Choose wisely.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back