Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #424: Best Ways to lose excess weight

AskSatanOperator

just as the title says what are the best ways to lose excess weight and become healthy and eventually muscular.
and how often would be recommended to do them

Weight isn't the issue you can be 230lbs and be a star linebacker with muscular body. Or you can be 230 and be a tub of lard.

What you want to lose is excess, unhealthy, and unwanted fat.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Weight_Loss.html

Consider this and be aware of the realities around you. Consider running for example or jump rope, burns a lot of fat and calories 0.1 per jump so about 10 jumps equals 1 calorie you can burn more calories in 10-15 minutes than a 9 mile run plus the metabolic rate is increased so much jump rope experts have mentioned even 3 days after workout there is signs of heightened metabolic rate.

Consider parking in a safe place but far away from the mall or your location. Don't forget where you parked but try considerations to that. Try to get more physically grounded into reality and stress the body. Try and walk a lot , walking = very healthy. Perhaps after eating your meals whether you eat once, twice, or thrice or more a day consider spending 20 minutes after eating taking a walk around the block a few times to digest the food like the Chinese do.

There is a myriad of things direct and indirect ways to lose excess fat.

Also cut down on excessive carbs, moderate your carbs. NEVER! remove carbs from your diet it's very important but in moderation. Consider eating a bit more protein and try and consider eating in moderation fat for example eating a piece of butter or a small amount of olive oil is good to keep you fuller longer so you aren't snacking around and putting things in your body.

Consider basically creating a schedule around eating and eat at appropriate times and appropriate meals. Consider reduction of sugar try and maintain low sugar intake, empty calories particularly empty carbs. Try and study the food stickers for the daily percentage so you aren't over eating bad stuff.

BTW saturated fats in moderation are a way to stress your body. Don't over eat saturated fats but do consider consuming some just like carbs your body needs it but in moderation.

Get on a diet. Eat less calories than you burn on a daily basis. Calories in < calories out. That's the only way to lose fat. Be careful what you call it, as a Satanist your thoughts have power, thus working towards losing weight can manifest in ways that could be harmful to your health.

Could you provide a little more information about your situation? This would help give appropriate and relevant advice on your situation. Tailored advice is what makes the difference. Generic advice is often too generic and does not apply to most cases. So, I'll lead with a few questions.

1. What are your current eating and drinking habits? (If you don't know, take one week to journal everything you eat and drink on all 7 days)
- Also, are you struggling with any of these? --> sugars, hydrogenated/trans fats, low protein, low fibre, caffeine, alcohol, any other recreational drug, little to no vegetables...

2. What are your current exercise standards?
-By this I mean what do you do that's not simply walking and taking the stairs?
-Are you running/swimming/cycling/climbing?
- Are you doing bodyweight/weighted exercises?
- Are you doing any sports?
- How about martial arts?
- If you are active in any of those ways, how often and for how long are you doing it in a week?
- If you are active in any of those ways, how would you rate your exertion in terms of breath and heart rate?

3. What about your current profession?
- Is it a desk job or something more active?
- Do you work full time or part-time? (I consider full-time anything starting from 30 hours a week and going above)

4. What do you enjoy doing at the moment?
- Sports, martial arts, other physical activities?
- Any specific food or beverage that you wouldn't want to remove from your diet?
- Any other hobby or passion that keeps your motivation/confidence high?

5. What climate do you live in? (i.e. dry, wet, cold, cool, warm, hot, temperate, mild, etc)

These are some elements I would need to help you efficiently.

You can just post through the same system referencing question #424 and adding the needed details.

In my personal experience: ketogenic or low carb diet and strength and cardio exercises. The hormonal environment of your body is much more important than calories and the hormonal environment required to lose fat is to have low insulin and cortisol, except when you are exercising of course, as exercise is a stressor and increases a little cortisol, normal As for strength exercises, ideally they are compound exercises, that is, they require the use of multiple muscle groups, such as the squat and the Bulgarian squat.

There are others, but I don't know their names. I know a very good independent fitness page, but it's in Spanish, anyway it's called revolutionary fitness and its author is Marcos Vásquez.

AskSatanOperator said:
just as the title says what are the best ways to lose excess weight and become healthy and eventually muscular.
and how often would be recommended to do them

Keep a food diary and note down every single thing you eat in calories. Program yourself to stop eating.

Hawthorn extract/shanzha can help.

The only way to lose weight, as rightly has already been written also by other users, is through a caloric deficit.You can calculate it yourself through one of the many online calculators , I appreciate this one: https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html . However, it would be interesting and in any case you will need ( unless you go to a nutritionist who will give you a diet with all the foods you need to eat during the day with the number of grams etc.). , download a food diary like myfitnesspal which I think is one of the best around, I personally have been using it for years. Monitor for a week what you normally eat while weighing what you go to eat though, this way you can realize with which macronutrients you are overconsuming, or if you are taking in too much sugar (which is important to keep under control anyway; this is coming from someone who has a very sweet tooth for various treats 😅). I recommend, at least initially, the classic and even less restrictive approach of dividing calories into 50% carbohydrates; 30% fat and 20% protein; I personally would not "jump" into ketogenic regimens or other dietary approaches unless under the supervision of a doctor who understands and who can also recommend them to you based on what you need; ideally, you should do blood tests to assess your health and then an impedance analysis to actually understand how much lean/muscle/fat mass there is in your body; as well as the amount of intra- and extra-body water. I recommend The impedenziometric analysis regardless of whether you choose to follow a "do-it-yourself regimen" (obviously studied with your brain) or go to a nutritionist ;in this way you will realize your actual progress, because looking only at the weight written on the scale serves little purpose and can be influenced by so many factors.So, in summary:
  • calculate the calories you eat, to see if you are exceeding what you should consume to maintain weight
  • see with the online calculator that I linked to you, what are the calories you should take to maintain weight and establish a deficit ranging from 300-400 kcal daily (even if you will find them all already calculated and I advise you to follow those for ''slow” or “moderate" loss)
  • weigh what you eat every day by entering everything in your food diary, making sure you prefer noble sources of carbohydrates/fats and proteins (you can search for this yourself online, there are endless lists of foods to choose from based on your preferences) and not forget the micronutrients (vitamins and mineral salts from fruit, vegetables and oilseeds)
.The last tip, but not the least, is related to physical activity, if you want to lose fat and improve your body composition
  • I recommend weight training or resistance training, which you can also do from home with some resistance bands, dumbbells or do calisthenics-type workouts that use only your body (and you find in YouTube)-
Remember that the weight on the scale is just a number, what matters is the amount of body fat, and you can only understand that through the exam I have recommended (Bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) ); preferably to be redone after a couple of months from the beginning of the diet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back