Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #421: Saturn Return Question

AskSatanOperator

The year that transit Saturn will be going over a bunch of planets that are in a stellium, including itself, will be also the year that transit Pluto will be in conjunction with the ascendant and natal Neptune (12th house) within the same degree.

What to expect? How to prepare?

Thanks in advance.

I would expect a loss in the area of planets touched by Saturn, and houses ruled by those planets, leading to a deep and permanent personal trasformation by Pluto transiting the Ascendant.

AskSatanOperator said:
The year that transit Saturn will be going over a bunch of planets that are in a stellium, including itself, will be also the year that transit Pluto will be in conjunction with the ascendant and natal Neptune (12th house) within the same degree.

What to expect? How to prepare?

Thanks in advance.

Your Saturn return is the marking of coming into your own as an adult. It doesn't always have to be a bad time in your life but you will learn lessons. the planets in your stellium and their house(es) may experience setbacks and hardship, but this can be mitigated by planetary squares, cleaning and protection, as well as general awareness.

Pluto may give an intense affinity with spiritual matters as well as possible intense tendencies to fantasize and daydream.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back