Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #417: What is love?

AskSatanOperator

Hello, there!

I am a dedicated Spiritual Satanist and even though I usually do not spend time on the forums, I thought it was the best to use this service to get in touch with you.

Anyways, as I had a lot of experiences in the past, both good and bad, even had some arguments with my Christian parents and had the police called because one of my friends almost overdosed on drugs and became crazy, whatever, still, I had a lot of questions answered by Father Satan himself but I could not decipher the answer to this subject:

What is love more exactly?

I heard of all kinds of love, from the platonic (non-sexual one) to the sexual / erotic one and I cannot find anything specific or valid to make a very good and long-lasting difference between the both.

If I may put it, I have lots of friends who are in a very large love circle and are doing good in the love aspects of the life and I want to know, what to do if I want to attract a girl with the help of sexual energy working and what other non-magic abilities shall I use?

Moreover, is the Sedona method, the one that is used to get rid over emotional baggage good? I mean, in the case you are having a problem with a girl that cheated on you, instead of suffering years long, you are getting rid of the problem more easy.

Thanks in advance and HAIL SATAN before anything else

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello, there!

I am a dedicated Spiritual Satanist and even though I usually do not spend time on the forums, I thought it was the best to use this service to get in touch with you.

Anyways, as I had a lot of experiences in the past, both good and bad, even had some arguments with my Christian parents and had the police called because one of my friends almost overdosed on drugs and became crazy, whatever, still, I had a lot of questions answered by Father Satan himself but I could not decipher the answer to this subject:

What is love more exactly?

I heard of all kinds of love, from the platonic (non-sexual one) to the sexual / erotic one and I cannot find anything specific or valid to make a very good and long-lasting difference between the both.

If I may put it, I have lots of friends who are in a very large love circle and are doing good in the love aspects of the life and I want to know, what to do if I want to attract a girl with the help of sexual energy working and what other non-magic abilities shall I use?

Moreover, is the Sedona method, the one that is used to get rid over emotional baggage good? I mean, in the case you are having a problem with a girl that cheated on you, instead of suffering years long, you are getting rid of the problem more easy.

Thanks in advance and HAIL SATAN before anything else

High priestess Maxine said Love in the Eyes of God means I care about someone and I fight for them
What you are talking about is Witchcraft you should learn it.

As another user here said, you need to learn witchcraft to do this.

The Sedona Method is more like a psychological guide and trick in order to get rid off emotional baggages but taken to an extreme and it will most likely be not beneficial as you can then be lacking of emotions and that is a bad thing.

For non magic aspects of getting a girl and love, you need to be a gentleman, act nice to girls and see what they like and what they do not like, have general conversations a lot of times, etc.

For the magical aspects of things: You can use a Venus square if you want to have a strong sexual aura or a very powerful love aura.

Venus is the planet that, in our charts shows up our love and sex preferences.

Mars governs the masculine energy, after the Sun, and represents the sexual lust of the male while Venus governs the female and represents the sexual lust of the female.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back