Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #416: How to find your purpose in life?

AskSatanOperator

In Aleister Crowley's Thelema, most modern Magickal orders and many Satanic and Luciferian teachings like that of Michael Ford, the central part of their practice is uniting with your Higher Self and discovering your True Will, which means finding your real purpose in life.

Crowley gave many exercises, disciplines and rituals in his books which train you to discover your True Will. But I've never seen anything about that on JoS.

Is there a Spiritual Satanic way to find your true purpose? Anything like a ritual or meditation?

I like the meditations of JoS but it is a shame that it is missing such an important thing.

AskSatanOperator said:
In Aleister Crowley's Thelema, most modern Magickal orders and many Satanic and Luciferian teachings like that of Michael Ford, the central part of their practice is uniting with your Higher Self and discovering your True Will, which means finding your real purpose in life.

Crowley gave many exercises, disciplines and rituals in his books which train you to discover your True Will. But I've never seen anything about that on JoS.

Is there a Spiritual Satanic way to find your true purpose? Anything like a ritual or meditation?

I like the meditations of JoS but it is a shame that it is missing such an important thing.

Crowley was drug addict. It is there, true will can be found in JoS, but not by reading or by checking those meditations and rituals on JoS like you said, without dedication. True self is discovered trough real effort, trough deprograming one’s mind, working on one’s self, this is means that, you can’t get there only by reading the information contained there and making assumptions based on what you have read in the past.
In JoS there is pure methods to reach it. I think you have mistaken saying this is missing from there, as first of all this is missing from you for sure. How can you say like that? When you don’t know what is true self or true will? Have you worked yourself until you realised what it is and are able to be like that already, to say JoS is missing it?
There is not said directly about how you was hoping to find it, because it is a waste of time to talk talks, for this reason, JoS focuses on methods how to get there, on path to there, and on beings who are willing to help with this. You can say “true self is this”, “ true will is that” but actually what you should be focused on, is to going there, not just speaking.
Forum and JoS is full of info how this works, feedbacks of members how they have success in this path, what they have accomplished or realised, shared real wisdom, confirmed existence of Gods and etc. Where you can found forum for example full of Alister Crowley followers who writes articles on success of his methods, continuously?

Jos Meditation itself purifies and elevates your soul and your true self, showing it to you. In this way, you find your purpose.

Your purpose is to live your life, and to improve yourself and the world around you. It's not something you need to go searching for because it's in-built to our human souls (and we experience pleasure when we partake in this purpose). Just like the purpose of jews is to destroy, lessen, and enslave everything around them, and this is in-built to their jewish souls.

How you live your life is a certain percentage up to you, and a certain percent is up to the stars to decide for you. As you advance in spiritual power and understanding, this percentage of each can shift. So that as you grow in power, less is up to the stars, and more is up to you to decide. That's part of becoming a God, which is also part of our human purpose and destiny.

What do you mean, JOS meditation do exactly that, they free you from the jewish curses and clean you from all the bad influences while also advance everything about you (wisdom, itelligence, mind even body) given the fact that you're becoming more and more of a higher being thus achieving true will.
This true will that you're talking about could you mean something like freeing the soul working?
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul.html

Of course this stuff is for advanced people and given the fact that you pose a question like this i suppose you're new but dont worry because through work and determination you can reach that level too!

AskSatanOperator said:

If these exercises are so powerful, how come you're still wondering about your purpose in life? Most if not all of the so-called Satanic orders out there are nothing but jewish-related bogus to keep you ignorant and powerless. Ignore these.

In the Joy Of Satan website, there are all the steps you need both in theory and in practice, to open your consciousness to higher realms. A higher understanding will align you with your true purpose in life. This comes through meditation.

The Joy Of Satan website also provides a powerful tool that you can use to discover your purpose - Astrology. All the necessary steps are there. You can uncover your true potential by interpreting your birth chart. Look at your North Node, this will give you a strong clue of what your mission is in this lifetime.

But also, the Joy of Satan teaches you that the purpose in life is to become the best you can possibly be in all areas of life. And with this power, help the world become a better and healthier place. The purpose is to grow and never stop growing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back