Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #413: HPHC

AskSatanOperator

If HP Hoodedcobra666 leaves, what will we do? What if something bad happens to him or what if he just wants to leave? We have no one but him. Doesn't he get tired guiding us all by himself? The fact that only one person is keeping this place going makes me feel very anxious.

The nature and position of the High Priest is such that it warrants great protection. Its hard to imagine anything happening to him. Maxine is still here as well, she can step in at any time.

Do not concern yourself with such worries.

AskSatanOperator said:
If HP Hoodedcobra666 leaves, what will we do? What if something bad happens to him or what if he just wants to leave? We have no one but him. Doesn't he get tired guiding us all by himself? The fact that only one person is keeping this place going makes me feel very anxious.

There is more than meets the eye in all of this, so no worries here. There are quite a few people around and others are doing immense work too on their fields.

Have faith in the Gods and don't worry about the rest, it's all handled.

Given the fact on how important his position is i very much doubt can something nasty can happen to him at all or at least something out of his control.
But even so, if lets say he ''would leave'' does that mean that the JOS will be undone?! NO OF COURSE NOT, WE ARE SERVING THE GODS THROUGH AND THROUGH!

AskSatanOperator said:

Lord Sorath didn't let anything happen to Lord Hitler. Why would the Gods let anything happen to HPHC. High Priests and Priestesses of Joy of Satan are always protected and safe.

Weassel said:
Given the fact on how important his position is i very much doubt can something nasty can happen to him at all or at least something out of his control.
But even so, if lets say he ''would leave'' does that mean that the JOS will be undone?! NO OF COURSE NOT, WE ARE SERVING THE GODS THROUGH AND THROUGH!

Nothing would be undone, don't worry pointlessly. Everything is planned for any case or event.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back