Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #412: Will the Gods change your astrology signs or anything if asked?

AskSatanOperator

This is not necessarily a manner of asking the Gods to do everything for me, but rather in knowing that if I were to ask for something like that; would it be done?

I tend to have a water moon in Cancer; there are a few other things that make me paranoid and may switch my mood every now and then.

Basically, I have been wondering if I would find love in my life and it sometimes takes a toll on me when I think about it.

I was thinking and asking the Gods of they would take that away/change it so it wouldn't get in the way of my development.

I don't think I'm at the point to be able to talk to them properly to have a concrete response.

The thing is though; I thought more on it after and I realized that I would rather get stronger and overcome it.

So would they end up doing something like that? I was hoping if someone here that has more of a connection with them could tell me.

No, but you can (and should) remove deficiencies and generally balance and empower your soul to your liking.

NO! This is utterly impossible. Your Chart is your soul. Don't even think of this.

There are plenty of Moon in Cancer people who are formidable... I mean what is more formidable than a crab? Yes, cardinal signs can be unpredictable and give up easily, Cancer can be moody, but that can be worked on.

Just look at synastry for someone you're compatible with.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back