Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #410: Marriage bond

AskSatanOperator

Hello. How can I make my marriage bond stronger with my spouse ? My partner is also a SS now. A SS couple is more a bigger threat to the enemy I suppose. So how can we both prevent them destroying our dearest relationship?

If you have made the Satanic marriage, then your bond and your relationship are protected by the gods on a deeper level.

As a precaution, you can perform an aura of protection that protects you on a couple level.

If you want to increase your bond, I have written several tips on how to strengthen your bond with your Demonic partner, look for them among my posts.

Before strengthening your bond, cleanse your soul and avoid connecting to your partner's blocks or negativity, this specification is important as you are both human.

Final RTR, Aura of Protection, Returning Curses 1 & 2, cleanse your area. They can do nothing then.

Venus magic can make relationships more harmonious. Identify problems and eliminate them with magick.

If this is an internet relationship meet ASAP.

You are totally right, the enemy always tries to make SS couples fight, break up, create confusion, hate, make at least one of them not sure about the relationship. As a result the two partners waste time and energy on this, they get hurt etc. instead of focusing to make their relationship stronger and do more work for Satan.

The person who has a stable mind and meditates daily, is closed towards enemy influence and confusion.
Also, keep an eye on the celebration days the enemy has. The enemy is charging more energy these days, thus these days you need to double your protection and cleaning and meditate and everything spiritual.
Cleaning and protection as much as you feel you need to. If you feel you need it once per day, okay, if you feel you need it five times per day then do it for five times. Not all days are the same.
You two need to communicate and be open to each other. If you are open to each other and trust each other then you create a stronger bond. Do rituals often, together or alone. Ask any Deamon you feel close to, to bless and protect your relationship.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back