Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #405: Constantly feeling front solar chakra extension

AskSatanOperator

I tried searching for this on the forums, but there were just too many results so i decided to ask here instead. For a few months now im just "aware of" or "feeling" my front solar chakra extension. My attention is just drawn to it, and i dont know what to make of it. Is this a good thing? I dont feel any of my other chakras or their extensions the same way, not unless i focus on them.

It is a good sign indicating an activation and opening of the chakra. The dominating attention towards that specific chakra comes from it being more active/open than the rest of them. Keep in mind some chakras are easier to open than others. You should continue on working more on the others as well to improve the energy circulation further, as it is a very good sign to keep going with your meditations.

Have you tried doing this: https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Circulating_Energy.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back