Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #395: Need bath after sexual intercourse or seminal discharge?

AskSatanOperator

After sexual intercourse or seminal discharge, should I bath ?

Are masturbating or sexual intercourse or semen impure?

Can I do ritual or go to work after sexual intercourse or due to seminal discharge ? Am I impure that time ?

AskSatanOperator said:
After sexual intercourse or seminal discharge, should I bath ?

Are masturbating or sexual intercourse or semen impure?

Can I do ritual or go to work after sexual intercourse or due to seminal discharge ? Am I impure that time ?
You are not "dirty" after sexual activity. That is one of many Jewish lies. Feel free to bathe, or not to bathe afterward. But generally taking good care of your hygiene is recommended for anyone.

Actually, it's a good idea if you had a female partner ejaculate or "squirt" all over you or your bed, since that's mostly urine. Change the bed sheets too. It's always a good idea to bathe before any ritual out of respect.

Powerofjustice said:
Actually, it's a good idea if you had a female partner ejaculate or "squirt" all over you or your bed, since that's mostly urine. Change the bed sheets too. It's always a good idea to bathe before any ritual out of respect.
Well... In that case, true.

Powerofjustice said:

Lies. our peehole is not inside our vagina.

Its in the vulva, yes.

A proper squirt does not come from there. We have membranes inside our vagina that secrete more liquid when we women are aroused. Not all women squirt either.

But its *def* not urine!

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Powerofjustice said:

Lies. our peehole is not inside our vagina.

Its in the vulva, yes.

A proper squirt does not come from there. We have membranes inside our vagina that secrete more liquid when we women are aroused. Not all women squirt either.

But its *def* not urine!

I looked up a few articles before I made that comment, I haven't tested it in a lab to confirm, and am sorry if its really wrong, but searching for it online brings up about the same result, apparently it's a mix of sexual fluids such as prostatic secretions and mostly urine.

Also an article from webmd: https://www.webmd.com/sex/what-is-squirting-orgasm

Powerofjustice said:
Good to know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back