Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #388: Heaven and Hell testimonies

AskSatanOperator

Over the years we have heard of people visiting hell and have heard all sorts of visions they were shown. Many people hear these testimonies and are confused. I do not make so much fuss about what they claimed to have seen, because I wasn’t there in the first place...Nevertheless; who is showing people all these visions because on Youtube you have 1000 of these so-called testimonies of people warning not to go to that place?
The Christians would probably be like: Hell is an EXTRACT from Lucifer himself. It is a picture of his intense hatred for mankind. When he fell into sin, he lost heaven in him and hell became a proceed from him. This is a picture of his hatred for mankind they'd further argue.

On a November morning in 1998, Bill Wiese, Author of 23 Minutes In Hell had an experience that would forever alter the course of his life. In an event that he relates to a vision, Bill Wiese, a devout Christian, describes his experience as being “plunged into hell”. In his book, 23 Minutes in Hell, Bill Wiese describes many horrifying sights, smells, and sounds.
Furthermore, we also have so-called visits to heaven; an idyllic, angelic place reserved for the good and penitent.

Who is doing all these "realities"? is it by confusing people and scaring them into becoming Christians? or is it real places that the greys have created and after death, if people believe, indeed they end up in one of these two lopes never knowing they were created by the enemies of Satan?

I must say when they tell their stories they tell them so convincingly that you almost believe them.

Thank you so much for this opportunity of letting us ask questions. Moreover, keep doing it! There's a lot of stuff on the website but I must admit; there are so much stuff it takes forever to read. Hopefully, I'll get most of it.

The astral planes have very different rules than where we are present. The "realities" these people "see" are actually created by the enemy system and the people themselves, who fall and suffer their "power."

Beliefs that are planted in the unconscious part of people are manifested, especially on more "sensitive" planes such as the Astral plane. There are people who go into comas and claim to have seen hell, heaven, angels, jesus etc... these are all "projections." Nothing is "real."

In the astral, thought and energies work differently. For astral travelers this is very well understood.
The stories they tell seem very "real," because they believe in this and so they are able to tell it in this way, which seems "real."

When you die, and I don't mean the real death, on the other side you will "find" what you believed in life and respond to it, for better or worse.

AskSatanOperator said:
Over the years we have heard of people visiting hell and have heard all sorts of visions they were shown. Many people hear these testimonies and are confused. I do not make so much fuss about what they claimed to have seen, because I wasn’t there in the first place...Nevertheless; who is showing people all these visions because on Youtube you have 1000 of these so-called testimonies of people warning not to go to that place?
The Christians would probably be like: Hell is an EXTRACT from Lucifer himself. It is a picture of his intense hatred for mankind. When he fell into sin, he lost heaven in him and hell became a proceed from him. This is a picture of his hatred for mankind they'd further argue.

On a November morning in 1998, Bill Wiese, Author of 23 Minutes In Hell had an experience that would forever alter the course of his life. In an event that he relates to a vision, Bill Wiese, a devout Christian, describes his experience as being “plunged into hell”. In his book, 23 Minutes in Hell, Bill Wiese describes many horrifying sights, smells, and sounds.
Furthermore, we also have so-called visits to heaven; an idyllic, angelic place reserved for the good and penitent.

Who is doing all these "realities"? is it by confusing people and scaring them into becoming Christians? or is it real places that the greys have created and after death, if people believe, indeed they end up in one of these two lopes never knowing they were created by the enemies of Satan?

I must say when they tell their stories they tell them so convincingly that you almost believe them.

Thank you so much for this opportunity of letting us ask questions. Moreover, keep doing it! There's a lot of stuff on the website but I must admit; there are so much stuff it takes forever to read. Hopefully, I'll get most of it.

Futurama had an episode in which bender did join a christian like cult. If he sinned he would go to robot hell. He sinned he went to robot hell.

If you are not a christian etc. then you don´t go to a torture hell. One signes up and get´s nothing in return.

I once did read the enemy did create such places so they could put fear into christians etc, so they will be more loyal to their programs after they reincarnate. As they can only extract energy to the fullest extent if someone fully accepts there program / thoughtform which will take all energy off these deceased souls. Which will lead to the second death/real death the soul dies.

Jes there are places like this, but these only apply to people who signed up for it and they are not forever there. Most people as far as I did read here just reincarnate. SS are protected by the gods.

Yes, this indeed is the image of hell that the enemy creates and it's not what hell actually is (far from it).

I don't know if others have a testimony here but I had a dream of hell. It was a beautiful golden-looking metropolis with glassy sky-rises, holographic screens, flying cars and many bullet trains on floating platforms winded around the buildings. By 'gold' I mean it seemed to be coloured this way by the sun and it kind of made me think of Egypt.

I don't know if this was a real experience or something my subconscious made up but I went to hell and I was celebrated with other people publicly for heroic actions I made on earth.

Afterwards I went to see the one I loved (who tragically passed away a few years back). People said things like 'you could do better' and TBH he had a lot of issues IRL. We only hooked up a few times but he went down a bad path of using speed/meth. My heart still holds him close though as he was a rare person who truly understood me, and I him.

After his accident I asked Satan to please help save his soul and take it somewhere safe. Maybe this was a way of him showing me this.

Anyway, I went to see him and I took the train to the poorer area. The 'poor' area had many beautiful small buildings made of stone and was separated from the glassy/modern metropolis beautiful and vast forests and foliage. If I recall they looked like round pillars with circular holes in them for windows/doors. Everything was peaceful and no one felt in danger.

The rest, well it's kind of embarrassing lol (kissy stuff, very lewd and intense).

If this was real well all I can say is that 'hell' is actually a prosperous and beautiful planet with endless sights/sounds governed lovingly by our Gods. Everyone there was immortal and no one was without. A dream can only paint things so much and I'm sure seeing it would be a whole other experience entirely.

Anyway, hail Satan and the Gods of Orion!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back