Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Friend says that satan will not accept you

Satansfavkitten

My friend told me that Satan is so unfriendly and won’t accept you so easily and after a simple ritual and you should do so more
Is she right?

She is wrong in that statement. However, it is correct to say that the more you put effort towards advancing yourself and the cause at large the more the Gods, including Satan, do appreciate it and may give favors too as a response.

no its not true in the slightest that Satan will not accept you, once you do the ritual he will take you seriously and protect you and therefore it is expected of you to put effort into advancing your own powers so you can take care of yourself, as well as taking part in doing the RTRs and whatever else you can against the enemy, but dont look at it as an obligation that you must proceed with or you will get punished, its a matter of if you give your best, you will receive the most

Satan will accept you.

What she said to you is not true.

Satan accepts all of the Gentiles and He wants us, alongside with the Gods and Powers of Hell to fight for the cause of liberating the world from the enslavement that it has been captured in.

Do your RTRs and fight for the cause and Satan and the Gods will give you a lot of favors.

You can even use your talent in order to do cyber activism in the future.

That will surely help :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back