Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #380: A question about the RTR

AskSatanOperator

Whenever I do the rtr, my skin starts to feel kind of hot, is this supposed to happen? Is this a sign that I have some sort of issue with my aura? I am not dedicated if that matters.

AskSatanOperator said:
Whenever I do the rtr, my skin starts to feel kind of hot, is this supposed to happen? Is this a sign that I have some sort of issue with my aura? I am not dedicated if that matters.

You first off don't have any protection because you have not yet performed the dedication ritual. If you are at the stage where you resolve to do RTR's Dedicating is something you need to do NOW.

You probably experienced the symptoms you did because of dross clearing out, or it could even be a sign of someone touching you trying to get your attention to get the proper protection. Doing the RTR's for long periods of time without having done the dedication to Satan can leave you very open to all sorts of enemy attack.

Meditation is highly individual, so it's possible that you might feel that way. Why would you be doing RTRs if you are not dedicated?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back