Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #379: Uncontrollable outbursts of anger/aggression

AskSatanOperator

Since childhood I have this problem that at some point, when something goes wrong (neighbors disturbing my sleep, losing a video game, something screwed up from planned, etc.) I can just uncontrollably start acting like an absolute retard, breaking things, yelling, breaking walls, insulting people, etc., I lost my job, two girls, and my family sometimes can not stand living with me because of it. (In general, I am a perfectly adequate and restrained person, calm and well-mannered).

I try to do void meditation and yoga every day, but it still happens.

Question 1 - Are psychiatrists and psychologists necessarily charlatans that just want my money, or can they really help with this?

Question 2 - From an esoteric point of view, what can cause this to happen?

AskSatanOperator said:
Since childhood I have this problem that at some point, when something goes wrong (neighbors disturbing my sleep, losing a video game, something screwed up from planned, etc.) I can just uncontrollably start acting like an absolute retard, breaking things, yelling, breaking walls, insulting people, etc., I lost my job, two girls, and my family sometimes can not stand living with me because of it. (In general, I am a perfectly adequate and restrained person, calm and well-mannered).

Question 1 - Are psychiatrists and psychologists necessarily charlatans that just want my money, or can they really help with this?

1. It depends. There are many who won't help you at all, but there are some (rare) decent ones. I wouldn't recommend you visiting a psychiatrist though, as they will prescribe you drugs. A psychologist would be a better choice, but you need to find someone who is at least decent, and this is the tricky part.

2. I will name some possible factors that can influence you and as a result you uncontrollably start acting like this. This doesn't mean all these apply to you. It could even either of these. These are just what many people who experience similar issues, they got influenced by.
Anger is an emotion just like all others. Anger is a shield we use when something isn't going as we wish it did. Behind anger there could be sadness, shame, stress, problems (family problems, financial problems etc), fear, loneliness and whatever you want to avoid facing from the possibility of happening. This can even be a behaviour you learned as a child.
Also, other events in our lives can trigger this behaviour, such as a loss or substance use.
Our natal chart can also influence our temper. If you have significant fire element or specific degrees of violence and you don't steam off by exercising for example, this can load up and then your anger can become uncontrollable.
And the list goes, as every person is different.This doesn't mean this is your case, these are just examples.

In order to balance this behaviour, reflecting in our emotions, learning more about ourselves and what triggers us can help as a first step to try to recognise the signs and manage this behaviour, while we focus on finding the main root of this and working on it.

If you feel comfortable, you can email me to discuss this and hopefully I can help you.

[email protected]

AskSatanOperator said:

Maya is right, especially about the Natal chart part. If you are fire dominant in particular, have prominent Mars as a chart ruler (especially in a fire sign) or have your moon aspecting your mars, or any other planet prominent in a fire sign, especially Aries this can cause this. You might feel or already know that you are faster paced with certain (if not all things) including walking, talking, typing, and overall wanting to make speedy progress in anything at all. Having this predisposition can cause you to perceive the slightest obstacle, especially in times of stress, to be almost like pushing a sensitive button in your brain that compels you to lash out in frustration, albeit not always in the best or most constructive ways. It can indeed make you a difficult person to live with, but you CAN reprogram your mind and knee-jerk reactions.

Try a daily affirmation: " I do not lash out/ throw things or yell and scream (depending on which most suits you). I do not destroy things. I am able to regulate and control my emotions at all times in a positive way for me.

Invoking some earth might help as well, especially if you need to learn to slow down, (which very well could be the case). I think from a TCM stand point Blitz or Centralforce might tell you to expel any excess liver heat from the body to help with that, but they can elaborate much better on this if they care to.

1) A good counselor should be able to help you identify the root causes of your anger as well as offer some sort of plan or guidance on how to effectively manage your outbursts. Perhaps a support group could be useful. I think there are support groups that center around anger and those may be a useful resource. A psychiatrist may attempt to prescribe dangerous medications you don't need, so I can't advise it. I don't believe anger outbursts is a reason to be given psych medication.

What is your diet like? You could have excessive amounts of heat in the body from diet. So avoid refined sugar, enriched breads and too much greasy food. Watermelon is good to cool the kidneys and adrenals and alleviate excess heat. Holy basil is also good for adrenals (which govern anger and adrenaline).

2) Esoterically speaking, looking at where your Mars is placed could provide further insight. Doing things to "appease" Mars could be beneficial, such as increasing your physical activity, exercising vigorously on a regular basis and perhaps even taking part in a contact sport such as Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, wrestling or sports. In other words, find a productive channel for your Mars to express itself. Of course you can always ask Satan, your guardian Demon or ask for a guide from Satan to help you with this issue.

I support everything that has been replied in this post, but I will add from personal experience: anger outburst may also reside in repressed anger from past years or childhood, etc. This is of course linked to your natal chart and planets, as said.

This is something a good therapist may help you with, but be careful, as many are jews or jewed and may apply partially jewed knowledge. I would ask to your GD to guide you to a decent one for you.

When repressed emotions last for years, they can accumulate and (further some sort of trauma) create a sub-personality that therapists call "EP" (Emotional Person). I believe those are simply thoughtforms self-created by channeling unwanted emotion, with a basic ability to decide and alter reality.
Those EPs can manifest at some point in life, and are often triggered by external events (like neighbours, noise, attacks, etc.). The EP purpouse is attacking the main Ego so that it is weakened, and the EP/thoughtforms can manifest (as the main Ego or will wants to repress EP as unwanted emotion), with the result of expressing anger (it may also be sandness, guilt, whatever).

Integrating unwanted emotions by not repressing them anymore, together with meditation and affirmations on daily basis, can help to channel anger to a healtier manifestation of anger, to avoid repressing it for later explosions. I think also the EP/thoughtform vanish during this process that therapists call "integration" of sub-personalities.

This may also have to do with karma, manifesting this way (it's my case).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back