Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #378: Not that much energy buzz from kundalini

AskSatanOperator

When I first started kundalini, I used to have huge energy buzzes every time I did it. As of now the energy buzz has gotten lesser and more subtler. Does it mean that I've gotten used to the energy or is it a problem?

AskSatanOperator said:
When I first started kundalini, I used to have huge energy buzzes every time I did it. As of now the energy buzz has gotten lesser and more subtler. Does it mean that I've gotten used to the energy or is it a problem?

I have the same question, but it's with hatha yoga,
only if i focus enough to hear the hum of energy, is it a sign to increase the time for each one?

does anyone answer it

AskSatanOperator said:

Rather the first (getting used to it). You can try to increase the reps a little and see if it changes something.

The same thing happened to me, your soul and body get used to the energy. Don't take it as a bad thing, it means you have more energy than before and your being can handle more energy. This means you are advancing.

AskSatanOperator said:
If by any change by "kundalini" you are referring to Kundalini Yoga Basic Spinal Energy Series then you can try to increase the time spent doing the Sat Kriya at the end of the series. Try increasing the time of it by 1 or 2 minutes, to begin with, and see how you adapt. Almost certainly, no more than 10 minutes is necessary to increase at this point. A lot of the stimulation is done by this last part and by increasing it you can effectively raise much more energy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back