Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #377: I am mixed race and I don’t know what to do

AskSatanOperator

Hello,

I’m a mixed race. One side of my family is aryan white. And the other half is Turkish.

I’ve always had this identity crisis of which race I am and where I belong so I’d really love it if you can help me with this.

AskSatanOperator said:
Hello,

I’m a mixed race. One side of my family is aryan white. And the other half is Turkish.

I’ve always had this identity crisis of which race I am and where I belong so I’d really love it if you can help me with this.

Unless your Turkish side is heavily mixed with Asian or peninsular Arab you would be considered mostly white, as many Turks were originally white. Look at your face and bone structure not just skin tone, although this also matters to a point. The Hittites from Anatolia where white originally, and alot of mixing came from mongols and the Ottoman Empire.

Even if you aren't mostly white from your Turkish side in your case, and are mixed race you can still advance like everyone else.

Chances are, you are likely White. This isn't the same thing as being non-white latino or whatever.

If you're really unsure use Othal rune.

NS classified Turkey as Aryan anyway.

A Mediterranean or Caucasian Turk, or Asian? Many Turks are White-Asian mixed and some people who would introduce themselves as Turk, may be people whose ancestors adopted the culture and the language in the Ottomon era but did not heavily mixed with Asians such as in many regions of Türkiye. Though current demography is getting destroyed by millions of Arab “refugees”.

Long story short, nomadic lifestyle of ancient Turks made it too complicated to explain. You don’t need to stress over this or anything about you that you can't change. The only thing we all must do is bettering ourselves until we reach our perfection.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back