Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question #375: Being born into a sub-race mix

AskSatanOperator

I was born as a sub-race mix, by two parents who live as immigrants elsewhere.
Their nations are neighbors but always get into war and disputes, even though their DNA and culture resembles one another.
They are mediterranean.
I remember seeing my baby body lying in bed at a very young age, like my soul was floating above.
Why was i born into a sub-race mix? Is this because of karma? Is there something beneficial to this?
Should i accept it or work on it so in my next reincarnation this won't happen again?
Thanks.

If your parents are both Mediterranian, there is no subrace mixing, as they are the same.

Actual subrace mixing is not really desired, but it's not as bad as actual race-mixing also as far as genetic hygiene is concerned, (but still should be avoided) like a black with a white person or an Asian with any of the other two.

It means your soul matched with available genes. This is a very grey area as it's impossible to convey over a forum what percentage mix you are and of what exact races but even "normal" people of parents of the same race most of the time have some genes in them from other races.

However being a mixed race person means your soul is of that mix, so reincarnating might only be possible for your soul in that same mix.

It may be possible to change this, but I haven't looked into it, I'm sure you can find it on the forums. It's not the end of the world, it's just how you are, a little mixed or a lot, you can still advance.

Powerofjustice said:
It means your soul matched with available genes. This is a very grey area as it's impossible to convey over a forum what percentage mix you are and of what exact races but even "normal" people of parents of the same race most of the time have some genes in them from other races.

However being a mixed race person means your soul is of that mix, so reincarnating might only be possible for your soul in that same mix.

It may be possible to change this, but I haven't looked into it, I'm sure you can find it on the forums. It's not the end of the world, it's just how you are, a little mixed or a lot, you can still advance.

Father is white greek, my grandfather looks like Mel Gibson lol.
Mother is anatolian turkish but with indo-aryan roots, kurdish?, but no asian features or behaviours.

One member suggested to pick a side and transform myself through magic to that one side,
with powerful rune magic, and/or changing my appearance with planetary squares.
I feel more drawn and connected to my fathers side and the greek culture was/is superior, so i think i am going to go for it.

Do whatever you think is best, what i forgot to mention in my last message was that there is some leeway in genetics, so even if you have some percentage thats not 100% pure of one race or multiple subraces (im willing to bet thats 99% of people right now, unless you're some ultra elite family that picks your partner for you to preserve genetic purity.) a white soul will reincarnate in a white body, even if it has a little bit of something else, for example.

Advancing your soul will improve it in countless areas, it will also change your current genetics even if you arent actively working towards that end.

AskSatanOperator said:
Powerofjustice said:

Father is white greek, my grandfather looks like Mel Gibson lol.
Mother is anatolian turkish but with indo-aryan roots, kurdish?, but no asian features or behaviours.

One member suggested to pick a side and transform myself through magic to that one side,
with powerful rune magic, and/or changing my appearance with planetary squares.
I feel more drawn and connected to my fathers side and the greek culture was/is superior, so i think i am going to go for it.
That won't happen, what you are, you will always be, you can't become "more of something else".
You need to accept yourself as you are to advance, you are not a mistake.

Powerofjustice said:
Do whatever you think is best, what i forgot to mention in my last message was that there is some leeway in genetics, so even if you have some percentage thats not 100% pure of one race or multiple subraces (im willing to bet thats 99% of people right now, unless you're some ultra elite family that picks your partner for you to preserve genetic purity.) a white soul will reincarnate in a white body, even if it has a little bit of something else, for example.

Advancing your soul will improve it in countless areas, it will also change your current genetics even if you arent actively working towards that end.

All the third generation children of my mothers family are being born with light/blonde hair and blue or green eyes.
Her mother, my grandmother, was from Syria. My grandfather was white.
And the talk about kurdish, armenia etc. makes me to believe that they are YEZIDIS.
That is why i was also drawn here, this is what i feel...SATAN, MELEK TAUS.
All this confusion and mixing in Anatolia, it is disgusting and i don't want to deal with it.
How is someone considered "turkish" if he/she has no turkic/asian roots whatsoever? This is retarded jewish fantasy.
Just like immigrants today being born in foreign countries and then taking on the "shape" of the people there and acting like them.
Retarded and backwards. The roots, the DNA, the Soul is most important. Not names or papers.

So all in all, i am an Aryan Soul. Hail Satan forever.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back